• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who can grow the fastest contest!

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be a 12 week who can grow the fastest contest. Depending on how many people enter is how much the prizes will be 1st place don’t expect anything less then 3 kits

so if you guys are interested post here and shoot me a pm so I can confirm that your wanting in on this contest. Requirements will be log 2 workouts a week in main sub so we can see your work and pics every 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. What is Start date?

I'm in. What is Start date?

Would like to discuss that when we have more people in so the start time is good for everyone.

Would like to discuss that when we have more people in so the start time is good for everyone.

Perfect. I will continue a suicide cut until said time .

I am in sir I started my cycle 2 weeks ago I'm ready to get that first place!! goal is 210 pounds at 5'5 around 10% body fat my weight right now is 186

Going to need more contestants for this anyone else want in?

If BC would let himself deflate a little that joker can blow up overnight literally

hey don't go giving away my secrets .. I told you that shit in confidence lol

I wish I could compete in some of these but I always got to be the judge. Lol

how many guys do we need?...

im crusing right now , so no rush lol..

how many guys do we need?...

im crusing right now , so no rush lol..

I want 8 that won’t drop out and will follow through. I possibly will have a sweeter deal for the winners that I’m working on.

I want 8 that won’t drop out and will follow through. I possibly will have a sweeter deal for the winners that I’m working on.

sounds good man , how many do we have so far? 3-4 ?

2 confirmed by pm 3 including you

I might be in depending upon starting time. I hardly expect to win at my advanced age, but I thought "What the hell?" when I saw somebody a few years older enter.

I might be willing to help a guy or two if we get 8.

What kind of help. Would love to hear more. I am just on TRT right now. Would love to bulk even though moving from NY where its about to Bulking season to Arizona where its tank top season year round.

Back