• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question on "toremifene citrate" as a stand alone PCT?

diemen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if I could use this PCT by itself since it sounds likes its very strong and helps elevate natural Testosterone levels better than your conventional PCT of Nolva and Clomid combo. I was thinking of taking 60mgs a day for 45days. Any suggestions?

My stats are
H-5'6
W-190
BF%-12
AGE-31

I was on a cycle of Primo 400mgs a wk with Winstrol 200mgs a wk and Test C 250mgs a wk. I was on this cycle for three months but the Winstrol I stopped at two months. I never PCT since I just continued to use the Test C 250mgs a wk months after. I have been on Testosterone for about 7 months counting the previous months I was on a cycle. My question is can I just use this PCT of 'Toremifene Citrate' since from my research it seems to be just as strong or even stronger than Nolva and Clomid combined?

I used torem with aromasin dosed at 120/90/60/60 and 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5. I use the ai a week longer just in case and estro rebound happens (it did before.)

Edit: Do you blast and cruise since it says you never pct?

I used torem with aromasin dosed at 120/90/60/60 and 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5. I use the ai a week longer just in case and estro rebound happens (it did before.)

Edit: Do you blast and cruise since it says you never pct?

What I mean is I haven't PCT yet since I bought more gear than I needed and instead of saving the Test C 250 for other cycles. I just kept using it as a form of maintenance to maintain my results. I did not want to lose any of my results while PCT'ing. I'll be running out of Test C 250 soon and was just looking up some PCT's and this one has some great benefits above all of them. Thank for the info bro!

You have been on 7 months straight, with no pct?

Yah! I was told by my doctor that I could be on Testosterone for as along as 2yrs as long as it was low doses like 250mgs a wk. Believe me bro, you don't get crazy results you just keep the ones you gain while you were on a cycle. I just did not want to buy the common PCT of 10 shots of HCG 500IU and 45 days of Nolva 20mgs combine with Aromanis 20mgs which if you do the math thats about $200-300 dollars just for this PCT. I researched PCT's and "toremifene citrate" is said to be the leading PCT since it lowers estrogen more than your conventional PCT's not to mention rises your natural testosterone 60% more than any other known PCT's so its strong enough by itself than using two AI and I thought just taking this bad boy would be enough. The rule of thumb is the longer your on a cycle or the harsher the AAS gear is that you have to use HCG,Nolva,Arom......So on and so fourth........

Yah! I was told by my doctor that I could be on Testosterone for as along as 2yrs as long as it was low doses like 250mgs a wk. Believe me bro, you don't get crazy results you just keep the ones you gain while you were on a cycle. I just did not want to buy the common PCT of 10 shots of HCG 500IU and 45 days of Nolva 20mgs combine with Aromanis 20mgs which if you do the math thats about $200-300 dollars just for this PCT. I researched PCT's and "toremifene citrate" is said to be the leading PCT since it lowers estrogen more than your conventional PCT's not to mention rises your natural testosterone 60% more than any other known PCT's so its strong enough by itself than using two AI and I thought just taking this bad boy would be enough. The rule of thumb is the longer your on a cycle or the harsher the AAS gear is that you have to use HCG,Nolva,Arom......So on and so fourth........

Your doctor is an idiot and so are you! With that out of the way... Did you do any research at all? If you didn't want to spend the money on pct then you shouldnt have spent the money on gear.

I just re-read your first post. Primo, test, and winstrol for your first cycle? Please tell me this is a joke, but if not we can help you out.

I dont like torem because it is near impossible to get pharmasuitacle grade and 99% times it comes in research chemical grade in a liquid.

Just do a clomid and nolva pct and try getting a pharmasuitacle grade if possible. You can also do clomid only with maybe little bit of aromasin if you used HCG during cycle.

Your doctor is an idiot and so are you! With that out of the way... Did you do any research at all? If you didn't want to spend the money on pct then you shouldnt have spent the money on gear.

I just re-read your first post. Primo, test, and winstrol for your first cycle? Please tell me this is a joke, but if not we can help you out.

Nocode you cracked me up at 4AM.
Specially the, ''With that out of the way''. Keep up the good work bro. I'm goin fishin.

nolvtorral.gif

nolvtorral2.gif

See how it compares to Nolvadex.

Your going to need a lot more to recover from a 7 month cycle, than just torem. Its going to suck. At 31 years old I would just cruise and blast. If you wanna pct, your gonna need clomid, nolva and torem imo. And still then its going to take awhile.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont like torem because it is near impossible to get pharmasuitacle grade and 99% times it comes in research chemical grade in a liquid.

Just do a clomid and nolva pct and try getting a pharmasuitacle grade if possible. You can also do clomid only with maybe little bit of aromasin if you used HCG during cycle.

I only know one site that sells pharma grade and it cost $$$. I ran it twice so far it and seem legit (no labs.) If clomid didnt make me depressed I would run that with aromasin

Nocode you cracked me up at 4AM.
Specially the, ''With that out of the way''. Keep up the good work bro. I'm goin fishin.

Glad I could make you laugh. I may seem like an asshole but I dont want people to harm themselves. I see idiots at the gym run tren solo for 16 weeks because someone said to do it :hmm:
nolvtorral.gif

nolvtorral2.gif

See how it compares to Nolvadex.

Where did you find these charts?

Your going to need a lot more to recover from a 7 month cycle, than just torem. Its going to suck. At 31 years old I would just cruise and blast. If you wanna pct, your gonna need clomid, nolva and torem imo. And still then its going to take awhile.

I dont think he needs all 3 lol. Clomid and nolva will be fine.

I have used Clomid+Nolva with good results, and used Exemestane tapered down. I had used Nolva and Clomid stand alone in the past, but using the two together the last two PCT's and I will never not again.

I have never used Torem, while a lot of people rave about it, every RC Torem seems to have suspension issues. I am sure there are great RC Torem's as well but I have heard of common problems with it crashing. Getting pharm Torem isn't cheap. Last time I looked at it, I could get 2x the Nolva and Clomid for the same price.

Here is the PCT I follow and it costs no where near $300.00

Clomid:100/50/25/25/25eod
Nolva :20/20/10/10eod
Exem :25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5eod
Erase :3/3/2/1/0

All are pills. The Exemestane is a bitch to split as they are small but...

I also threw in Erase, while it is mild as far as an AI I feel it really helps with cortisol rebound.

I have never used HCG personally, so I can't comment on it.

To be a Senior Member on a forum would indicate to me that you would have some sort of responsibility and respect to those you advise. But to call some one an 'idiot' who is just asking a question is very unprofessional and damaging to your character. From my experience I know people that have no respect for themselves lack respect for others. Now, with that said and out of the way I will respond to your thread. I am merely just stating my doctors advice. I did not say I was going take his advise. Why do you think I created this thread? I also sent this thread to 3 other forums and they all had different suggestion and advice. None of which called me and "idiot." They took what I said and gave me their suggestions and to my defense they all gave different responses. Some said you can use the traditional HCG,Nolva, Clomid. Some said you can use just Novla, Clomid. Others Aromanis, Nolva, Clomid and on and so fourth. Everyone is different! All I am doing is taking all 4 different forums advice and seeing which ones match up the most. So, to answers your question if I "Did my research" Yes, I am doing it as we speak and have read up on all the proper information out there on AAS and PCT's . I was just asking a hypothetical question if it was possible to run a basic PCT after a long Testosterone cycle without the use of the traditional combination of HCG and your choice of Aromanis, Torem, Nolva, Clomid........etc.

By the way, I do not want to start a problem with you Nocode8511 but you technically disrespected me and I am just simply defending myself since I'm no punk. You have great advice, that I am not disputing. I am merely saying that calling some one an idiot, stupid, dumb or any other word you chose to put someone down and call it advice is just plain nonsense. It is actually not the best way of advising someone even if you feel it is necessary to state an insult in the beginning of a conversation. I know for a fact if someone called you an "idiot" and then told you its for your own good and safety. It just plain doesn't make any logical sense to insult someone before you advice them. That's all I am saying!

I have been using AAS gear since the age of 21,24,26,28,30,31 and I have always used the traditional HCG, Nolva, Aromanis PCT. I have always gotten blood work before a cycle and in the middle of the cycle and after the cycle. I have always paid anywhere between $600-$800 per cycle and PCT. I was just curious to see if I could just this once save the money. Just because it says I am a junior member doesn't mean it is my first rodeo bro.

I hope we can move on from this thread and start fresh but if you want to send a thread of "shit talking" Which I hope you don't but if you do, I will be ready.

Thanks to all the bros that put up their experience, suggestions and advice in answering my question. The information was helpful and I will keep all of it in mind when I make my decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

To be a Senior Member on a forum would indicate to me that you would have some sort of responsibility and respect to those you advise. But to call some one an 'idiot' who is just asking a question is very unprofessional and damaging to your character. From my experience I know people that have no respect for themselves lack respect for others. Now, with that said and out of the way I will respond to your thread. I am merely just stating my doctors advice. I did not say I was going take his advise. Why do you think I created this thread? I also sent this thread to 3 other forums and they all had different suggestion and advice. None of which called me and "idiot." They took what I said and gave me their suggestions and to my defense they all gave different responses. Some said you can use the traditional HCG,Nolva, Clomid. Some said you can use just Novla, Clomid. Others Aromanis, Nolva, Clomid and on and so fourth. Everyone is different! All I am doing is taking all 4 different forums advice and seeing which ones match up the most. So, to answers your question if I "Did my research" Yes, I am doing it as we speak and have read up on all the proper information out there on AAS and PCT's . I was just asking a hypothetical question if it was possible to run a basic PCT after a long Testosterone cycle without the use of the traditional combination of HCG and your choice of Aromanis, Torem, Nolva, Clomid........etc.

By the way, I do not want to start a problem with you Nocode8511 but you technically disrespected me and I am just simply defending myself since I'm no punk. You have great advice, that I am not disputing. I am merely saying that calling some one an idiot, stupid, dumb or any other word you chose to put someone down and call it advice is just plain nonsense. It is actually not the best way of advising someone even if you feel it is necessary to state an insult in the beginning of a conversation. I know for a fact if someone called you an "idiot" and then told you its for your own good and safety. It just plain doesn't make any logical sense to insult someone before you advice them. That's all I am saying!

I have been using AAS gear since the age of 21,24,26,28,30,31 and I have always used the traditional HCG, Nolva, Aromanis PCT. I have always gotten blood work before a cycle and in the middle of the cycle and after the cycle. I have always paid anywhere between $600-$800 per cycle and PCT. I was just curious to see if I could just this once save the money. Just because it says I am a junior member doesn't mean it is my first rodeo bro.

I hope we can move on from this thread and start fresh but if you want to send a thread of "shit talking" Which I hope you don't but if you do, I will be ready.

You don't think this info should have been included into a first post? I mean to post a thread about being on test for 7 months and nothing else makes it seem like you have no clue what your doing.

Moving on tho... what PCT have you ran before?

You don't think this info should have been included into a first post? I mean to post a thread about being on test for 7 months and nothing else makes it seem like you have no clue what your doing.

Moving on tho... what PCT have you ran before?

Your Absolutely right bro! Judging by my first thread it seems like I have no clue. I just find it time consuming to place my stats and history to get advise but judging by my original thread I realize how crucial it is to give a layout of your personal history. Anyway, the truth is this. I do have 12 shots of HCG 5000IU and 50 pills each of Aromanis 15mgs, Nolva 20mgs, and Clomid 50mgs. I don't have the Sterile Water For Injection Bacteriostatic for the HCG and I don't believe in using Eye Care Saline Solution as a substitute. Plus, I feel that I am too young to blast and cruise like some suggest but I also want to do another cycle and save the PCT I have right now for that and not waste it on just coming off of Testosterone Therapy. Is there any alternative or do I have to bit the big one and use the PCT I have and just restock. You get what I am saying?

Last edited:
Your Absolutely right bro! Judging by my first thread it seems like I have no clue. I just find it time consuming to place my stats and history to get advise but judging by my original thread I realize how crucial it is to give a layout of your personal history. Anyway, the truth is this. I do have 12 shots of HCG 5000IU and 50 pills each of Aromanis 15mgs, Nolva 20mgs, and Clomid 50mgs. I don't have the Sterile Water For Injection Bacteriostatic for the HCG and I don't believe in using Eye Care Saline Solution as a substitute. Plus, I feel that I am too young to blast and cruise like some suggest but I also want to do another cycle and save the PCT I have right now for that and not waste it on just coming off of Testosterone Therapy. Is there any alternative or do I have to bit the big one and use the PCT I have and just restock. You get what I am saying?

Hospira ran short on bac water production, but that doesn't mean you can't get sterile saline water for injection. I used that with peptides when I ran short. But keep in mind refrigerate and it isnt going to last as long as bac water would. And I wouldn't go with eye care either there are other options.

You can find bac water it isn't terribly hard. Here with 3 mins of looking:

http://www.westend-supplies.com/BACTERIOSTATIC-WATER_c_32.html

I wouldn't take the idiot thing personally. I am not a senior at this forum having recently joined, but have been around the community for a bit. When I started...I WAS AN IDIOT! I wear that as a badge of pride now. Hell I know more now then when I started but i am still by no means an expert.

Being an idiot doesn't have to be insulting, it is far better to be an idiot with an empty cup then a fool with a full cup.

Hospira ran short on bac water production, but that doesn't mean you can't get sterile saline water for injection. I used that with peptides when I ran short. But keep in mind refrigerate and it isnt going to last as long as bac water would. And I wouldn't go with eye care either there are other options.

I wouldn't take the idiot thing personally. I am not a senior at this forum having recently joined, but have been around the community for a bit. When I started...I WAS AN IDIOT! I wear that as a badge of pride now. Hell I know more now then when I started but i am still by no means an expert.

Being an idiot doesn't have to be insulting, it is far better to be an idiot with an empty cup then a fool with a full cup.[/QUOTE

I understand and respect your opinion bro! I was just raised to always show respect. I have written 3yrs worth of threads in other forums and I have never been called a name so, it took me by surprised. Anyway, my sources don't carry the bacteriostatic water and the source they did recommend was out. I just don't like looking up random sites and ordering from them without knowing if their legit. Thank for the link!

Being an idiot doesn't have to be insulting, it is far better to be an idiot with an empty cup then a fool with a full cup.[/QUOTE

I understand and respect your opinion bro! I was just raised to always show respect. I have written 3yrs worth of threads in other forums and I have never been called a name so, it took me by surprised. Anyway, my sources don't carry the bacteriostatic water and the source they did recommend was out. I just don't like looking up random sites and ordering from them without knowing if their legit. Thank for the link!
\
I usually get bac water and well needles/syringes from diabetic type sites. Little more trustworthy. I usually shoot for Hospira Bac water, and if the label doesn't look right I move on.

Can someone pm me with a pharmaceutical source of torem

Can someone do something about all these new accounts asking for direct sources? Jesus fucking Christ it's become outrageous lately. Confine them to the new members and general section of the forum until ten posts, then unlock the rest.. Get rid of them if they violate the rules within that time period.. Just a suggestion as the continuous "where can I get good gear" posts and pms are annoying as fuck after reading so many of them. Do some God damn research, read a little bit... Lazy people annoy me. If you're too lazy to read forum posts, I can sure as fuck say you don't have the drive in the gym you need to be at a point where you need aas. That's my rant for the day, trens starting to get to me.

New? Lol fuckin Moron I've been apart of this forum longer than you have fuckin idiot. Pm requests are not against forum rules. Now crawl back into your mother's womb before she notices something missing

Are you sure you bitches aren't on clomid already????

Back