• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tri-blend

Juice69

Juice69
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if anyone is running or has run this tri-blend. Test,tren ,mast mix.
If so will you tell me about it. Thinking about running it for 12 weeks.
Thanks brothers

Lol...I just care bro and try to help us old farts keep it real....just stay on top of that blood work.

I figured you'd give me shit for being old and running tren again.

Ive ran it for 6 weeks and had a good run with it. For me if diet is not really dialed in then the results will reflect that with a blend like this. Zero pip and nice libido boost as well. Good luck

Gear Church is solid, I have a cycle or their tri Bel DNC’s set to go for s
future date, currently I’m running their TPP/NPP blend and it’s awesome, all I could hope for and more. Fullness in the muscle, strength gains, size, little to no pip and feeling great joints and all. Looking forward to the tri blend.

Thanks for the positive feedback. GC is glad to have you on the team.

Gear Church is solid, I have a cycle or their tri Bel DNC’s set to go for s
future date, currently I’m running their TPP/NPP blend and it’s awesome, all I could hope for and more. Fullness in the muscle, strength gains, size, little to no pip and feeling great joints and all. Looking forward to the tri blend.

If the church would like a second opinion I’ll test it and give a review

No prob bob . I was eyeballing it on my first order . It looked appealing . I wouldn’t report any hair loss . I shave my head

I used the tri-mix to start up my eq, tren, test c cycle and absolutely love it. I was pinning 1 ml per morning and started noticing it by day three. It gave me tren cough every time I pinned my right quad which I don't understand lol. The dosing is def on point and strength started jumping almost immediately. It makes my bathroom smell like a doctors office but my sick ass likes it. Being as it is fire tren in there I would make sure you are pinning at the same time each day with a frequency well within the half life in an effort to combat the side effects common with tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point and make sure you have a chair nearby in case the cough hits ya!

QUOTE=Warchild;1298160]I used the tri-mix to start up my eq, tren, test c cycle and absolutely love it. I was pinning 1 ml per morning and started noticing it by day three. It gave me tren cough every time I pinned my right quad which I don't understand lol. The dosing is def on point and strength started jumping almost immediately. It makes my bathroom smell like a doctors office but my sick ass likes it. Being as it is fire tren in there I would make sure you are pinning at the same time each day with a frequency well within the half life in an effort to combat the side effects common with tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Back