• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Buy sell trade

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I thought we had one of these? I was away for a bit so maybe i missed something? That's all.. Have a nice day fellow tough guy's who think there tough but are really pussies...

Cheapthreads out..

I thought we had one of these? I was away for a bit so maybe i missed something? That's all.. Have a nice day fellow tough guy's who think there tough but are really pussies...

Cheapthreads out..
What's good cheap-o? U still want some opened up hammer vials?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

yeah because Im sure that still doesnt happen lol. How about just not letting sponsors or reps into that section?

Lol.....what about homebrewers selling gear on the side through PM's.

yeah because Im sure that still doesnt happen lol. How about just not letting sponsors or reps into that section?
I think it was more people selling home brews and making money without the fees

Why not members get prior approval FIRST from admin before posting up, and also being limited in what or how much they can sell. This idea has worked on a few boards and has put an end to the abuse.

Ok i must have missed something. I know it was here did something go wrong? And yes ill take any and all opened bottles of hammer gear you got.. Whatever you payed ill pay you half... Cut out the middle man...

I've been good got the divorce finalized lost it all paying child support her cc debts my cc debts she kept my husky i was injecting gear with floating particulars moved in with a girl who lives in a hud apartment what else you wanna fucking know. Btw i have sex with this girl i don't like it but what the hell light's go off and i picture her as another girl while i eat her ass..... When the light's go back on to wipe the wetness off us i look at my face.... Looks as if i ate a fudgcicle bar.... But im great...

Cheapthreads out...

Letrozole, T3 and Ketotifen research liquid extras. PM me if anyone has interest in all 3. I would rather not pay for 3 seperate shipping charges.

Jramsey is legit. I traded stuff at AM years ago with no problems. Id like to think this community is less likely to screw a brother over being we have similar goals and interests.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I'll trade my cat , she talks ( answers yes or no questions) , farts , likes water , tries to refrigerate herself and has a q-tip fetish( must pick up )

Im sure if enough guys got involved in a serious thread about this topic with some practical ideas on how to make the concept work with as few issues as possible.
heavy may be more inclined to revamp and replace the buy/trade/sell section. i think it could be done pretty easily with BTC as a mediator. all transactions should be done through an escrow service held by the admin. when person receives good then admin releases them to the seller minus escrow fee. this way nobody is screwed in the process by buying from un unverified seller and the admin get a slice for providing a service to secure everyone transaction. these kind of markets typically work pretty well, we just need practical application here on ASF before it is something we will be able to se as a permanent section. I believe it just needs to go back to the drawing board.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure if enough guys got involved in a serious thread about this topic with some practical ideas on how to make the concept work with as few issues as possible.
heavy may be more inclined to revamp and replace the buy/trade/sell section. i think it could be done pretty easily with BTC as a mediator. all transactions should be done through an escrow service held by the admin. when person receives good then admin releases them to the seller minus escrow fee. this way nobody is screwed in the process by buying from un unverified seller and the admin get a slice for providing a service to secure everyone transaction. these kind of markets typically work pretty well, we just need practical application here on ASF before it is something we will be able to se as a permanent section. I believe it just needs to go back to the drawing board.

Back