• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anabolic Services

Oldschool

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What happened to Hammer?
His forum disappeared...

He had to go reread his Muscletek playbook on how to brew gear in a crockpot . His Snapchat video timed out on that one ..
he couldn't help the uneven fill or labels as he works from his 1987 chevy blazer . It needs new rear suspension so they looked straight and even from the back seat .. idk

I would like to take the credit but it was actually this guy ^^^ I just helped, LOL

More importantly is there a yellow corvette payment going to be missed this month

I would like to take the credit but it was actually this guy ^^^ I just helped, LOL

I think he just threw a hissy fit when he found out HE WAS THE FAT KID he was referring to in his post to me . You know the one that was an embarrassment to bodybuilding.. I feel for anyone that fell for his uplabel bullshit and sent their personal info to this clown.. I can only imagine what type of security measures he had in place .. duct tape and whiteout just doesn't cut it

And Frank ,
I am sure the Vette is paid for by now with all the side shows that have come through the past year .. I would think there are no refunds .. lol

Removed, members did a great job bringing this one to light.

Damnit ol hammie was back again??? You're supposed to let me know frank, I missed all the fun

Damnit ol hammie was back again??? You're supposed to let me know frank, I missed all the fun
Don't know if it was hammie or not but it was junk

wow, already? i saw the first TD vials had contaminants, was quite surprised to see something like that. even more surprised at the way he handled it.

But wait! Cheapthreads was just about to buy from AS! He was about to hit the milestone of getting burned by 6 new labs. We have all been cheated of the hilarity of that.😑

I remember seeing him pop up last week.. something was off about it... tren ace 200.. tren e 100... Npp 200...

scotch tape labels... uneven fill lines....

I was right. Good job on the ASF community for exposing these goons...

I think the guy got treated a little unfairly myself.
It all happened so fast i missed most of it . But i do have 2 crashed vials of his NPP and 1 vial of is Tren 200 that actually looks good, honestly I will probably end up pinning it at somepoint.

It all happened so fast i missed most of it . But i do have 2 crashed vials of his NPP and 1 vial of is Tren 200 that actually looks good, honestly I will probably end up pinning it at somepoint.

Well make sure you watch his Snapchat video on how to fix his crashed gear you bought from him . Really who makes a Snapchat video on how to fix crashed gear that he made lmao

Snap chat videos of how to fix crashed vials? Is this real?

His DHB looks gtg though..

Attachments

• 2017-09-25 20.10.06.jpg
    2017-09-25 20.10.06.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 30
Back