• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blast HCG at the end of your cycle for healthy balls

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2de1759e913419b1f49675b8666ef560.jpg

Blast Phase of HCG

This phase should be ran in addition to the weekly dose during the cycle.

Blast hcg during the time period you are waiting for the suppressive compounds to leave your system - starting the day after your last injection - up until 4 days before SERM treatment.

Here are four blast phase options - depending on your cycle.

1) 500iu's every day.
2) 750iu's every day.
3) 1,000iu's every other day.
4) 1,500iu's every other day.

Hcg directly stimulate's aromatization in the leydig cells (located in the testis) some people develop Gyno when taking high doses of hcg - so keep this in mind when running the blasting phase.

There are 3 reasons to run a blast phase of HCG

1) To test the testicles to see if they are still able to produce
testosterone at their maximum capacity - If they can not produce testosterone at their maximum capacity - you have developed secondary hypogonadism - if this is the case you would be best to get a blood test done - to see if the testicles are producing enough testosterone to get your testosterone levels within physiological range ... If not, hold of on SERM treatment as more hcg is needed - i.e. either a higher dose or for a longer duration.

2) By blasting during this time we are ensuring that our testosterone is within physiological range which is needed from going catabolic - you don't want to lose the gains after the cycle - which happens with many people.

3) To stimulate the pituitary - which is needed to provide the material the testes need to produce testosterone.

I pay respect to Michael C. Scally, MD - for this article. We have lowered our EP HCG down to $22.00 per 5,000iu for less then $100 stock up for the almost the whole year.

WWW.Unclez.RU

I can't preach this enough. Myself I hate sucked up cold balls. I feel it affects my libido to some degree and they get achy at times. I blast atleast 5,000iu after each blast and never miss a dose at 250iu twice weekly. Follow these procedures but and take care of your balls for the long run.

Back