• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Burn out

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You ever get to the point where you just don't have it in you anymore? I don't mean a bad day but weeks where you lack all motivation and only move by force of will? Everything in you is exhausted and it feels
like the only cure is to choke the latest dipshit to cross your path. I've just lost all tolerance for anything. To tired to eat right and still can't sleep. When I get in the gym I wind up doing two hour sessions that cripple
me for days just trying to find some
peace.

What's the fucking cure?

You ever get to the point where you just don't have it in you anymore? I don't mean a bad day but weeks where you lack all motivation and only move by force of will? Everything in you is exhausted and it feels
like the only cure is to choke the latest dipshit to cross your path. I've just lost all tolerance for anything. To tired to eat right and still can't sleep. When I get in the gym I wind up doing two hour sessions that cripple
peace.

What's the fucking cure?
Drop the tren goober

Get in the gym more? I do 2hr sessions and I'm sore the next day but manage to get back in there.

Or find another hobby to take your mind off things. I try to take the boat out once a week to just chill out.

I have a vacation in 2 weeks. I'm just trying not to fire my whole company or choke a customer between now and then....
And info get back in there. I have either been working, lifting, or building my gym for 3
months now. Building the deadlift platform at the moment. Hardwood footing with rubber plate pads.

Take a few days off. Then shorten up to 45 minute in and out gym sessions. Mister Softee or PBJ sandwiches works wonders, until you get your focus back. Man up bro

EDIT: Two weeks is good.

peace.

What's the fucking cure?

Nubain?..being serious...take 3-4 days off from the gym and relax...

IML Gear Cream!
Injuries and lack of motivation are sure fire signs of over training. Your body intelligence is speaking you bro....

I clamslam a tight pussy and then eat a 20 dollar steak. Clears my mind everytime.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Adrenal Fatigue. It's real.

peace.

What's the fucking cure?

Post tren neuro crash. Your chemicals are probably all fucked up.

broscience 101

Gear, stims, stress all add up and run you down. Been there recently. Gave blood, took a little while off from the gym, hydrated better, then took off to Mexico for a week and drowned it all in tequila and blow and came back g2g

Get Shredded!
peace.

What's the fucking cure?

I've been like this all year. Never experienced this in 10 years of training.

All things considered, my condition is shite but I haven't lost as much gains as I deserve to.

Probably my superior Aussie genetics and kangaroo mince enemas.

If you haven't already, suck my cock!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Happens to me often.. it's just depression man. I'll do great for a few month and make some gainz.. then I burn out and ask myself

"why the fuk am I even doing this shit for.."

I get depressed for a few weeks and half ass my life... then I usually spring back after a few weeks..

peace.

What's the fucking cure?

Yeup. I mentally checked out ...slowly but surely inching my way out of it. I swear kefir is helping with the burn out (or its psychosomatic. Idk)

Back