• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Franchise24 really Jason Blaha?

I just want to shove that stupid fucking stuffed animal down his throat and leave him dead on that couch in his mothers basement.

All I can say about him is he's a total disgrace to himself. He's lost all credibility with his idiotic fantasy dream world bull shit lies. No one with any brains what so ever would believe anything he spouts off. I don't think the guy is mentally ill, I just think he's a horrible con artist. He probably thinks he'll score some subscribers on you tube if he portrays himself as real life government black ops contractor. Fortunately most folks can see through his act. He's done so much damage to himself he doesn't even realize it.

IML Gear Cream!
lolz at this dude and all the others like him. this is what the internet created another outlet for delusion

I would love to see a video of a real soldier wearing his ass out

That is not franchise but franchise is the new international anabolics rep with a fake name he was just caught over on meso

I've never seen one of his videos. I don't like his face, very punchable.

As for franchise, I don't know if he has the mental capability to upload a youtube video so I don't think it's him :coffee:

That is not franchise but franchise is the new international anabolics rep with a fake name he was just caught over on meso
Just when you think IA couldn't sink any lower...

I hear franchise is with Goggins Force Powerlifting team. The team will be competing at the Lee Haney Expo in Atlanta, at the end of October. Looks like franchise has a chance to take 1st in Masters division 220 weight class. Unofficially numbers are 565 Squat 415 Bench 550 deadlift.

I see his name ever. Bad publicity on these boards but it's still publicity you guys are giving him. Seems to be helping. He got slammed pretty hard on MESO the last few days, but things seemed to have smoothed over. I guess he actually made some friends off the boards and lifted with them. You had a few backers that lifted with him. Oh well franchise is the famous handle on this boards like him or not. Even got thread dedicated to him. Seems every so often there's a franchise thread. What ever he did bad or good he left a lasting impression. And you guys to keep feeding in to him. Or you just dream about wake up thinking about him. I don't think he's on this board. From the stuff I'm reading he got ban from here and some other board.
whats up fran

Get Shredded!
Franny is pushing International Anabolics on Meso.... for those who forgot Infection Access had terrible bloodwork here as well as posh level strains of multiple infections. That kid is a cutie who loves shit gearz... not as much as he loves not having an active lifestyle though. What a chomo

Franny is pushing International Anabolics on Meso.... for those who forgot Infection Access had terrible bloodwork here as well as posh level strains of multiple infections. That kid is a cutie who loves shit gearz... not as much as he loves not having an active lifestyle though. What a chomo

He must be on his meds cuz usually he melts down by now... massive melt lol

He must be on his meds cuz usually he melts down by now... massive melt lol

Maybe he loves the attention from infections? Or he can blame his bi-polar shit on running shitty gearz? Who knows. What we can all agree on is that the world would be better if he sat in his moms garage with the car running.

Melt down king here..... Say i like fran alway let me know his fake name's then I'd watch him go to work... I do remember IA they did infect a mod i think not sure if that's correct but to push that gear wow!!!!!! My my my can you say Despraseeto and i don't mean that queer song...

Cheapthreads out...

Melt down king here..... Say i like fran alway let me know his fake name's then I'd watch him go to work... I do remember IA they did infect a mod i think not sure if that's correct but to push that gear wow!!!!!! My my my can you say Despraseeto and i don't mean that queer song...

Cheapthreads out...

I have no idea what you just said

Cheapthreads out...
His fake names are so easy to spot... especially in that meso thread... couple pages in and BOOM!

Back