• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chicken Thread!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As some here may know, I'm sick of chicken, in fact I wanna puke thinking of it, but I still have it in my diet.. I'm running out of ideas on how to jazz it up.. I just don't want to taste it anymore.. I been masking it with dressing and putting it on the barbie or foremen..

Let's hear some chicken recipes , what's some cleaver ideas, some unique ways to cook this bland, tiresome but much needed source of protein?

FYI.. I hate breast, I need to chop it up in bite size pieces before cooking/prepping.. I need to mask the entire piece of meat..

Chopped into chunks and boiled,add olive oil and your choice of spices once it finished. Not too exciting but quit and easy and it's how my coach wants me to do it lol.

Oh gawd chicken.

Reluctantly subbed.

I know :( But I have limited options, and its cheap enough, but only if I can limit "choking on my chicken" (pun intended)

I been adding fat free russian dressing and catalina, not too shabby, long as I don't taste the damn thing (gagging)

I have been doing mine seasoned cooked with a little olive oil in the pan adding spicy guac and spinage. Another thing I do is chix quesidilla. Using taco sauce and low fat sour cream.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have been doing mine seasoned cooked with a little olive oil in the pan adding spicy guac and spinage. Another thing I do is chix quesidilla. Using taco sauce and low fat sour cream.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Olive oil, there's an idea.. with some garlic, and laid on some spinage leafs.. brilliant! and a side of cottage cheese..

Chopped into chunks and boiled,add olive oil and your choice of spices once it finished. Not too exciting but quit and easy and it's how my coach wants me to do it lol.

I just seen this.. so far 2 vote on olive oil.. I gotta try it.. should I recook in olive oil after its boiled???

Fuck chicken.

But i put a splash of water in the pan and put it on medium heat and after Bout 10 or so minutes itll basically fry itself

get a wok... chop it up into your total weight for the day. add stir fry veggies..
put 2 tablespoon mct oil or mac nut oil in the wok.. stir fry it all up..
add some low sodium soy or stir fry sauce. divide it out into however many meals that's is... very good for low carb or keto type diets

get a wok... chop it up into your total weight for the day. add stir fry veggies..
put 2 tablespoon mct oil or mac nut oil in the wok.. stir fry it all up..
add some low sodium soy or stir fry sauce. divide it out into however many meals that's is... very good for low carb or keto type diets

This just captured my attenion, as lately I been on a stir fry kick using the wok.. but with beef or shrimp.. This sounds like a fanatic idea, but hows the price on those oils? I get most my carbs in during AM, so this would be great for later in the day

IML Gear Cream!
Pound it flat and fry it.

I also like tumeric on it.

This just captured my attenion, as lately I been on a stir fry kick using the wok.. but with beef or shrimp.. This sounds like a fanatic idea, but hows the price on those oils? I get most my carbs in during AM, so this would be great for later in the day

you can by them on line on Amazon much cheaper then you can at the store .
they not as cheap as say extra virgin olive oil but you can use that to...

Try coconut aminos. It tastes just like teriyaki sauce. Also, add in a little bit of thighs with your breast and then that will give you some flavor as well.

My favorite is home made pico with avocado chopped up on it and I take a bite of both. Its delicious.

Right now chicken breast and thighs are actually the same price (in the meat world). They are actually finding that the thighs aren't as "bad" as they used to say that they are. We have been doing fat content testing on them and once we trim off the thigh fat its quantitatively the same.

All this and I can say I'm still not eating it!

If I could eat meat I would, but in all seriousness I get major jaw pump from steak.. Gear gives me superior jaw pump to the point I cant even open my mouth.. Beef jerky? fagettaboutit, I cant even begin to talk about the pumps I get from that...

If you want a great chicken salad recipe i can post one. You will love it..!! The bomb

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Boil chicken breast.
Cut into square chunks. About 1/2" chunks.
Mayo(yuk) sorry i hate mayo.
White pepper
Pinch of salt
Tsp dijon mustard
Old bay
Curry powder. (is key ingredients) it wull change to a mustard yellow color after mixed together.
This is off the top of my head. The recipe is at home. I will check for exact amounts when i get off work.

Boil chicken breast.
White pepper
Pinch of salt
Tsp dijon mustard
Old bay
Curry powder. (is key ingredients) it wull change to a mustard yellow color after mixed together.
This is off the top of my head. The recipe is at home. I will check for exact amounts when i get off work.

You will think your eating crab cakes

Get Shredded!

I did this with a small amount last night... wasn't to shabby.. In fact the oil kept it from being dry, I'm also gonna try added the thigh with breast idea that was mentioned.. This may help me a bit, as the breast is just a bit to dry and balnd for me.. I like moist and oily'ish its easier to chew if you ask me

I did this with a small amount last night... wasn't to shabby.. In fact the oil kept it from being dry, I'm also gonna try added the thigh with breast idea that was mentioned.. This may help me a bit, as the breast is just a bit to dry and balnd for me.. I like moist and oily'ish its easier to chew if you ask me

Awesome man, glad it made things a bit easier . What I do is weigh my raw chicken into 7oz pieces then boil them and chop them up, toss them in my food prep containers, and then add olive oil and spices,put the lid on and shake it up to get it nice and fully covered. Works great for me . I also don't reheat chicken i eat it cold once cooked, to avoid it drying out too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Boil chicken breast.
White pepper
Pinch of salt
Tsp dijon mustard
Old bay

Going to try this thanks man.

Awesome man, glad it made things a bit easier . What I do is weigh my raw chicken into 7oz pieces then boil them and chop them up, toss them in my food prep containers, and then add olive oil and spices,put the lid on and shake it up to get it nice and fully covered. Works great for me . I also don't reheat chicken i eat it cold once cooked, to avoid it drying out too much.
That's actually a great idea, I use my hands to get the rub/spices in and I hate the mess.. I like the idea of placing it in the tubberware and shaking it.. Its funny that you mentioned no reheating, my last few meals were cold, andthe bird tasted way better and not as chew.. The mic just ruins everything you put in there

That's actually a great idea, I use my hands to get the rub/spices in and I hate the mess.. I like the idea of placing it in the tubberware and shaking it.. Its funny that you mentioned no reheating, my last few meals were cold, andthe bird tasted way better and not as chew.. The mic just ruins everything you put in there
No doubt man I agree

- - - Updated - - -

Going to try this thanks man.
Very welcome. Sorry i havent been on much. On daylight and i had to lay it out to the foreman/super/vp. Been a long day. Hopefully things are better the rest of the shift.
Adjust. Curry powder as needed.

Very welcome. Sorry i havent been on much. On daylight and i had to lay it out to the foreman/super/vp. Been a long day. Hopefully things are better the rest of the shift.

I'm definitely going to try this one brother I'll give it a go next week when I run out of everything and I start off fresh

No problem Brother, I can relate, life has been pretty hectic over here too. Hang in there man.

No problem Brother, I can relate, life has been pretty hectic over here too. Hang in there man.
Will do. The next 4hrs will be better. I shouldnt have to tell anyone that should be my super what to do and what to email his boss and the plant mgr. Im beyond frustrated today. And just wanna stab someone in the neck with a spoon..lol

Will do. The next 4hrs will be better. I shouldnt have to tell anyone that should be my super what to do and what to email his boss and the plant mgr. Im beyond frustrated today. And just wanna stab someone in the neck with a spoon..lol

This sums up my day!
0da516f36f3fcd71114e826bedd1ced5.jpg

Back