• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sleeping pills

Draggster999

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not too sure if I'm allowed to talk about it on this forum or not but even so I need help lol. Struggling to sleep at nights to the point where I'm only getting about 2 hours sleep a night and work early in the morning too. I don't know why I just can't switch off at night like my brain is always thinking of anything and everything. Just need to know what other options I have and also need a source that can ship U.K. I can't find any sites that I trust in the U.K.

CBD works well for me

I'm taking 3.5mg/night of zopiclone while on my tren run. It's just enough to help me fall asleep, and I still hit my REM phase which is uber duber important. Smoking some nice kush helped me a lot as well but I stopped that recently.

Zopiclone is what a few people recommend to me but the only way I can get it is by prescription off a doctor and all the over the counter products are pretty shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My go to is valerian root, I always reference this because it works. Melatonin and magnesium work as well

Much easier said than done, especially when certain thing work so well. It sounds like you have more of an anxiety problem and less of a sleeping problem.
One needs some degree of self control and will power.

IML Gear Cream!
One needs some degree of self control and will power.

I totally agree, with most of these types of compounds, benzo's and harsher, that will can quickly become eroded. It's one of those things that shouldn't go unsaid.

I take

.5mg of klonopin (have for years, still haven't really built a tolerance)
magnesium taurate
ashwaganda

and sleep very well.

When on tren I'll maybe take some ambien, usually I sleep fine though.

What effects my sleep the most is when I have some stressful shit going on in my life and I just lay in bed with my mind racing. Not even klonopin helps much with that. I have to fix the problem.

The thing is I'm not on any gear atm until next week which will be dnp and anavar. I don't stress about anything and I mean anything like I'm just a laid back person. Actually money stresses me out like not having any money but I've been really good for the past month saving and all and I'd know if I'm stressed but I'm not.

The problem with sleeping pills is that falling asleep is a skill, just like teaching s baby to go down. Once your tolerance makes it stupid to keep taking meds you're fucked and you have to learn to do it all over again. Pain in the ass but it's a merry go round I've done over and over.

The problem with sleeping pills is that falling asleep is a skill, just like teaching s baby to go down. Once your tolerance makes it stupid to keep taking meds you're fucked and you have to learn to do it all over again. Pain in the ass but it's a merry go round I've done over and over.

You've never taken anything to help you sleep tho. I know it's alright to be closing your eyes and not sleeping for another hour that's alright I would love that but right now when I getting around 2 hours sleep a night and then having work in the morning it's affecting my work and then I have to work with retards all day it just drains you even more and it could be classed as light insomnia.

You've never taken anything to help you sleep tho. I know it's alright to be closing your eyes and not sleeping for another hour that's alright I would love that but right now when I getting around 2 hours sleep a night and then having work in the morning it's affecting my work and then I have to work with retards all day it just drains you even more and it could be classed as light insomnia.
I start at 1mg xanax to sleep and 3 months later I'm at 4mg and getting cloudy headed mid day when it's all out of my system. A month withdrawing, a month without sleep, next time I'll try klonopin because it has a longer half life...1mg...2mg...3mg. Rinse. Repeat. I don't sleep for shit right now, but I'm trying not to repeat the same damn thing again... so I take 5mg of addies on really bad mornings! 😂😂😂😂. I offered real advice, but I wind up using something eventually.

Benadryl is really probably the safest short term and if I don't take more than 50mg there is no grogginess. It's not xanax, but short term it works.

Get Shredded!
2 benedryl
1 melatonin
Wait 30min then lay down. Has worked for me for 20yrs now

2 benedryl
1 melatonin
Wait 30min then lay down. Has worked for me for 20yrs now

Benadryl seems to linger in my system the next morning. Glad it doesn't for you

This guy knows... I've also ridden the merry go round a few different times. Not fun when it stops spinning.

Back