• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wasted life

OfficerFarva

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was sitting back and pondering life and realized that I've wasted a good portion of my mine on this forum and IMF over the last 10+ years. Yet I'm still here, even after extended breaks I keep coming back. I was on IMF before Rob allowed AAS sponsors, the number one sponsor was Gorilla Gloves :p, Built was the go to person for knowledge related to training, dieting, and AAS (she taught me a lot that lovely lady), and HeavyIron wasn't a thing. What I'm getting at, I have no fucking idea, but I felt like sharing this with you all. <3

How is that a wasted life bro? Trust me, I know plenty of people who have "really' wasted their lives. I see this is a good place to go and talk to people that you don't or cannot find in the gym that have similar interests. My Gf of 6 years always asks me why I am on here so much...which I am not really...but it is an escape in a certain sense for me. And i have only been posting for 12 months or so. I cannot see myself not being here.

Yea gaining and sharing knowledge is a good investment of time imo

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I have however wasted 3 years of my life on benzos and liquor about 12 years ago. Don't recommend it

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Just a little hint for you guys, I was being sarcastic about the wasted time here haha.

How is that a wasted life bro? Trust me, I know plenty of people who have "really' wasted their lives. I see this is a good place to go and talk to people that you don't or cannot find in the gym that have similar interests. My Gf of 6 years always asks me why I am on here so much...which I am not really...but it is an escape in a certain sense for me. And i have only been posting for 12 months or so. I cannot see myself not being here.

Girlfriend for 6 years and no ring???

Married twice before 10 years each....lmfao. Even dum dum's like me learn their lesson eventually

Sorry to hear that, just wondering.

All the women I dated back in the day would not wait two years and it was bye bye

But hey if it works for you great.

Sorry to hear that, just wondering.

All the women I dated back in the day would not wait two years and it was bye bye

But hey if it works for you great.

It works. We are both in our early 50's, kids grown. She was never married and it doesn't seem to have any importance to her so......I have thought about it though.

Thanks for the interest.

IML Gear Cream!
So I was sitting back and pondering life and realized that I've wasted a good portion of my mine on this forum and IMF over the last 10+ years. Yet I'm still here, even after extended breaks I keep coming back. I was on IMF before Rob allowed AAS sponsors, the number one sponsor was Gorilla Gloves :p, Built was the go to person for knowledge related to training, dieting, and AAS (she taught me a lot that lovely lady), and HeavyIron wasn't a thing. What I'm getting at, I have no fucking idea, but I felt like sharing this with you all. <3

Days remembered - Anything Goes had only just kicked off . I thought it was Big Back Grips? Haha

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I'm here alot, but I'm usually taking a shit or the kids have cartoons on, I could be doing yard work i guess, but I dont consider a few minutes of that time here a waste

I'm here alot, but I'm usually taking a shit or the kids have cartoons on, I could be doing yard work i guess, but I dont consider a few minutes of that time here a waste

Same posting location! Also when I can't sleep... which probably makes it worse.

By the way, if I decide to go Gender Neutral, should I take more or less Gears?

Girlfriend for 6 years and no ring???
Same here, 6 years. Have the most awesome girlfriend, no engagement plans.

Married twice before 10 years each....lmfao. Even dum dum's like me learn their lesson eventually
For me it was 8 years each (twice too). At 61 marriage doesn't make sense to me. Young man, wanting to start a family for sure. I love my girl every bit as much.

Same here, 6 years. Have the most awesome girlfriend, no engagement plans.

For me it was 8 years each (twice too). At 61 marriage doesn't make sense to me. Young man, wanting to start a family for sure. I love my girl every bit as much.

Your GF is pretty cool... until i pissed her off being cheeky. She still mad at me btw?

Same posting location! Also when I can't sleep... which probably makes it worse.

By the way, if I decide to go Gender Neutral, should I take more or less Gears?

more gear, ball shrinkage makes tucking easier

Last edited:
if i had a nickle for every post i made on a forum....i would have a lot of nickels..

lets face it....where else can you go and get noodz(some w/ cawk sawks on them)...read parrot talk as if it were real scientific studies....reread 102,234 threads on "how does my god awful cycle look?"...or the thread on "I checked and researched for 365 days" and cant find any info on how to take Testosterone...and if your thread title or post reads "i know this is a dumb question", well then its most likely a dumb question and maybe chess or the debate team is a better fit...sorry the debate team now wears black clothes and peacefully destroys property, protests without a permit and lives in there mommies basement=trolls:):)

Sometimes I sit back and think about where I am in life...having accomplished very little. And not having all that much. Knowing that the clock is running out and this is all there is? Eating, drinking, sucking, fucking.... is this all there is?

You must be an OG IMFr 45, over ten years? Did they have sources advertising back then?

I'm not even close to an OG, that place has been around since the time of dinosaurs. Like I mentioned in my first post, the only advertiser was a strap company, no sources allowed.

Back