• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help!!

Natron430

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started a test and deca cycle. I'm running test e 500mg and deca 500mg a week. First pin was 4 days ago. I understand that the long esters I'm running takes 3-4 weeks until it starts to take effect. I'm experiencing headaches and I'm not sure why. I know my body pretty well and with that being said I believe it's the gear. I'm confident the gear is gtg. I'm just wondering why theses headaches are occurring. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated. #Natron

Your body has a foreign substance its not familiar with inside of it. Same thing that leads to test flu. It should start to subside after a week of being on or so.

Thanks bro. I ran test and deca together before, but with different dosages and it has been awhile since I have done test and deca together. I've ran an assortment of different cycles and haven't had this happen. What you said makes sense, thanks again bro

Thanks bro. I ran test and deca together before, but with different dosages and it has been awhile since I have done test and deca together. I've ran an assortment of different cycles and haven't had this happen. What you said makes sense, thanks again bro

Is it from the same source or different? If you've used that source before then what I mentioned seems less likely.

Possible test flu might hit in the next few days. Just keep an eye out and check BP.

It sounds like a bp issue to me. Get on some bp support supps ASAP. Also an aspirin a day helps a lot.

Back