• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Picture says a thousand words.??

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are your thoughts.
6bafab1bf61606eefcfaad36f52c6b17.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

True and false... Millions of people have been cured from all kinds of shit thanks to pharma. But on the flipside millions are screwed every single day on prices and harmful pills

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I think what they are saying is big Pharma is fine with "treating" you for many years until death (diabetes, blood pressure...etc) bc you become a consistent user of their products. Like any other product ppl buy, they make money.

But we are not selling umbrellas. This is life and death stuff. And the cost of medication that ppl NEED (not want) is ridiculous.

So while it would be great if they found a cure for cancer, big pharma is just as happy and maybe happier to sell you drugs that cost 3K a pill for treatment to extend your life. And not a pill that would cure it and thus end the bank roll of cash.

I think what they are saying is big Pharma is fine with "treating" you for many years until death (diabetes, blood pressure...etc) bc you become a consistent user of their products. Like any other product ppl buy, they make money.

But we are not selling umbrellas. This is life and death stuff. And the cost of medication that ppl NEED (not want) is ridiculous.

So while it would be great if they found a cure for cancer, big pharma is just as happy and maybe happier to sell you drugs that cost 3K a pill for treatment to extend your life. And not a pill that would cure it and thus end the bank roll of cash.

If there is a big pharma company that can find the cure for cancer they will make more money than Google, Apple, Exxon and Microsoft combined.

If it was their intention not to find a cure for cancer why did they spend all that money on genetic mapping?

Well having worked in the Medical field for years, I know this is 100% true.

I used to hear people saying things like this when I first started and I just shrugged it off, or thought, what a psycho...

After administering meds for a decade and selling supps since the 1990's and watching the FDA attack our Industry, and then approving meds that kill hundreds of thousands of people annually.

I can say this is a fact. Like it or not. It's real.

If there is a big pharma company that can find the cure for cancer they will make more money than Google, Apple, Exxon and Microsoft combined.

If it was their intention not to find a cure for cancer why did they spend all that money on genetic mapping?

Not true bro...you cure ppl and the gravy train stops.

There are hospitals, workers, doctors...etc all rely on "treating" cancer patients. Sloan in NYC makes a fortune off treating surgically.

Not to mention all the research money each year. All of it goes away.

There is far more money in the treatment.

Same applies to diabetes, MS, ALS.

Like that joke ppl always said that the battery companies probably can make longer lasting batteries. If someone invented a battery that would last x6 longer, they would buy the patent and bury it. Bc they make more money having you replace batteries every fucking month or whatever.

Initially, there would be a lot of ppl online to recieve the new drug that cures, but after awhile, that number would twindle down to "new" cases only.

A lot of ppl would be out of work. IMO

IML Gear Cream!

Super soldiers.

The money is in the medicine, not the cure.

https://youtu.be/XdLyMhNdcSc

If you haven't seen it already. Check out Chris Bells documentary "Prescription Thugs".

Eye opening

Anything that does what it says is banned, never released, or pharma takes it over and you pay out the assshhhh.. The US is good for that.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

There have been a few doctors in the last 10 years that have been convicted of murder for over-prescribing opiates, xanax, pain killers etc.. all the while knowing that they were dealing with drug addicts, yet willing to prescribe the medications to keep the patients coming back to their clinic and to keep making money until some of the patients died from overdosing and the patients were linked back to the doctors. They were not forcing these addicts to abuse the pills and OD. If the addicts had not gotten the drugs from the doc, chances are, they would have gotten it through some other route and ended up the same way. My thought is that the doctors should not be charged with murder. They should be charged for misusing their medical license and at most involuntary manslaughter but murder is a bit of a stretch.
That is a little off the main topic of this post but on that, I agree with Wes. I am also tied in with the medical field and when it comes to cancer and chemotherapy, I think there is a lot of money for doctors to be made prescribing chemotherapy treatments. In many cases, chemotherapy will kill the patient before cancer does, but chemo is pushed on the patient anyway.

Last edited:
Back