• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Melanotan-2

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What you know about this?

What would you like to know? Shit will make you tan and give you some crazy wood. Not a bad little peptide..lol.

More concerned about female use. Dosage? Sides?

More concerned about female use. Dosage? Sides?

Most common sides are probably headache, nausea, darkening of freckles and moles. A loading phase is recommended then it can be cut back to a maintenance dose. 200-250mcgs per day is a good starting point..and the dose can be upped slowly to 500mcgs - 1mg. Once desired color is obtained, cut back to 2 x per week.

I just grabbed a few bottles from labpe just waiting till the spring time to get my pole dark I mean body...

Lol..labpe's mt2 is some strong stuff. I didn't load..and stayed at 200mcgs 2 x per week with great results.

Labpe mt2 is good stuff. On 1mg currently. Tanning very quickly which will save me from a sunburn on upcoming beach vacation. Freckles definitely going darker as well. Uncontrollable wood is a bummer sometimes, useful other times, but in any case it fades after several days. Female friend is on the same stuff at 0.5mg/day, same good results.

have a few friends that use it. Its good they all got good tans and relatively quick. Only sides they experienced was the occasional random wood and a few freckles and darkened moles that go away after a while of not using it. All in all it seemed really effective.

I'll be try'n some from the new sponsor Crownpeptides. Never used it before but lookin' forward to it...
And I'll be let'n everyone know how their product is

^^ thanks. So start out on a loading phase of around 250mg and work my way up to 500-1g..once i have reach desired color go to matience 2x a week and how much each time? thanks!!

^^ thanks. So start out on a loading phase of around 250mg and work my way up to 500-1g..once i have reach desired color go to matience 2x a week and how much each time? thanks!!

The 2x per week will be with whatever daily dose you end up running during the load phase. So if you do 500mcgs ed to load..do 500mcgs 2 x per week for maintenance.

Well I already have permanent wood. Couldnt get any worse. But I dont think I care to use it. More concerned about it for my wife. Thanks for the advice!

I guess I have one more question. Is this intra-emuscular or sub cue?

good stuff for sure. i didnt have a problem with random woods during the day but good lort! at night was crazy. sometimes it got to the point it ached a little. everytime i would wake up to roll over or adjust , he would be full mast! tanning was great though. no sunburn what so ever

Labpe is strong stuff u may not need to load it..the TA is great and wow it is wrapped professionally comes with a guide of what it is and how its broken down...class A company

I just ordered 10 vials. Good prices. Thanks for putting your experiences with them out there.

Get Shredded!
Labpe mt2 is good stuff. On 1mg currently. Tanning very quickly which will save me from a sunburn on upcoming beach vacation. Freckles definitely going darker as well. Uncontrollable wood is a bummer sometimes, useful other times, but in any case it fades after several days. Female friend is on the same stuff at 0.5mg/day, same good results.

This is probably a stupid question, and one that can be googled, but im asking anyway. What is the equivalent of 1mg to a ml/cc? I keep seeing these dosages in mcg/mg but my syringes obviously say ml/cc. I just ordered 1cc insulin syringes for the mt2.

Labpe is strong stuff u may not need to load it..the TA is great and wow it is wrapped professionally comes with a guide of what it is and how its broken down...class A company

Agreed. Very effective MT2. And I really liked the paperwork with mass spectrometry and other info, along with the copious bubble wrap and insulated packing. Labpe has raised the bar for research chem operations.

This is probably a stupid question, and one that can be googled, but im asking anyway. What is the equivalent of 1mg to a ml/cc? I keep seeing these dosages in mcg/mg but my syringes obviously say ml/cc. I just ordered 1cc insulin syringes for the mt2.

Totally depends on how much water you put in there, i.e. the dilution factor. BTW these vials come "lyophilized" which simply means freeze-dried, so you have to reconstitute it. If you didn't order any bacteriostatic water (e.g. 0.9% BA) you should do that now. At least several of our sponsors sell the stuff. Also, refrigerate your reconstituted vials and freeze the ones that are still dry so they last longer.

So, if you have a 10mg MT2 vial from Labpe and you pump in 1 mL of BA water, you now have a 10mg/mL solution. To get 1mg you'd go to 1/10th of the slin pin, or "10 IU" on the hash marks. For 500mcg, you'd only go to 5 IU. And so on.

If you were being really conservative and only injecting 100mcg or similar amounts, you might want to reconstitute with 2 or 3 mL of BA water so you aren't playing fidgety games with single-IU slin pin loading, which is difficult. If using 3 mL for instance and trying to get 100mcg, you'd draw 3 IU instead of 1 IU. I know your eyes are glazing over but it's just simple math. :)

Totally depends on how much water you put in there, i.e. the dilution factor. BTW these vials come "lyophilized" which simply means freeze-dried, so you have to reconstitute it. If you didn't order any bacteriostatic water (e.g. 0.9% BA) you should do that now. At least several of our sponsors sell the stuff. Also, refrigerate your reconstituted vials and freeze the ones that are still dry so they last longer.

So, if you have a 10mg MT2 vial from Labpe and you pump in 1 mL of BA water, you now have a 10mg/mL solution. To get 1mg you'd go to 1/10th of the slin pin, or "10 IU" on the hash marks. For 500mcg, you'd only go to 5 IU. And so on.

If you were being really conservative and only injecting 100mcg or similar amounts, you might want to reconstitute with 2 or 3 mL of BA water so you aren't playing fidgety games with single-IU slin pin loading, which is difficult. If using 3 mL for instance and trying to get 100mcg, you'd draw 3 IU instead of 1 IU. I know your eyes are glazing over but it's just simple math. :)

thanks bro...by the way, I'm a math major :)

I'm very interested in this aswell.. I have no experience with peptides though, and definately have no idea what i'm doing with this stuff. I almost feel like if i get it i'm going to have to be playing mad scientist.

Golden info right here from CM!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very interested in this aswell.. I have no experience with peptides though, and definately have no idea what i'm doing with this stuff. I almost feel like if i get it i'm going to have to be playing mad scientist.
It's a mild step above from injecting pre-made solution. You have to mix the powder with bacteriostatic water (buy some), inject, and store it in the fridge. Slightly more involved, but still easy.

Are sterile water and bacteriostatic water the same thing?

Edit: Dont bother answering...i figured it out

Been using MT 2 for 2+ yrs. Spend many an hr. in the southern sun. Look better than George Hamilton. Much more natural though. Ladies like the all over tan. Using a non sponsor product but does not matter. An easy & cheap compound to formulate. Freckles & moles will brown up first then even out by week 2. Have felt a twinge of nausea on a rare occasion upon injection. Passes in moments. 1/2 dz. 2mg vials is yrs. supply for me. Still use zinc oxide on nose & ears & lips. Not a miracle product.

New question...I received my product from labpe. These are some teeny tiny vials. But there is no visual amount on it to the actual size. Anyone might know what they are? I can send pics if i need to

Edit: Nevermind. I finally found the size. And now I see how it corresponds to your instructions. Now i just have to wait for my water to arrive. Thanks for the help bros!

I keep seeing great stuff about this labpe, i can't even find them. I really want to get some of this.

Back