• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Who is missing from last year ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have terrible memory , but I do remember a couple guys like ( Seatle best , Roid boy , Franchise , etc !!! ) did they just disappear? Or is there more to it ? I would guess they just stopped training and said fuck it . I know I fucking HATE working out . In fact I am taking a nice 2 week break , from my 3 day per week weights and cardio ...

Actually my daughter is going to make me some peroges ( spell check ) the potatoes pockets and some loaded potatoes wedges .... mmmmmmm

He lurks behind many accounts.. Southbeach as a prime example

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

you say franchise 3 times in a thread he will show up at your house, just ask shield/kombat

IML Gear Cream!
franchise will put you in a choke hold till your nuts turn purple.....i mish mish.....did he evet get his kids back?

what ever happened to that really gay old guy....you know the bald one.......his nsme was Old___something....OLDSCHOOL. i remember now.

what ever happened to that really gay old guy....you know the bald one.......his nsme was Old___something....OLDSCHOOL. i remember now.
Lol , old school is still here ... he is a nice guy

- - - Updated - - -

How do u know he is glad ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

BALD lol , maybe his avatar pic I am guessing

- - - Updated - - -

Old-school is a mean, nasty, name caller. I personally find him ill tempered and demeaning.

You probably just scared them off you cocksucker.

Now why did you remove your avi? It made so much sense.

What about DieselJimmy.....did he get caught fucking someone's wife?

I am by no means a vet to this site but is it just me or is there a shit ton of new screen names!?!

well it seems theres always been an influx of new people here. seems like its always been like that. most of em post a couple times then you dont hear anything else.

I miss trapstar and mm since he doesn't post as much. Progress also isn't around like he used to be.

me and trap had a rough start but i grew to like em. not a bad dude. called it as he seen it

that too. not sure how that slipped my mind.

If that slipped your mind brotha...., then you need to concentrate more on ASF and stop stalking those Maternity Clinics that are full of lactating MILFS. I WILL get that tasty milk one of these days.!! 😂

Back