• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sponsored cut log

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was chosen to run a log by ontopyagirl85 and I will be cutting . They were nice enough to send me 3 test prop 3 mast prop and 3 tren ace . Almost one month ago I posted up a pic sitting at 235 I had been cruising for a while so this should be a fun ride .

I have been eating clean since I put up the pic and doing cardio five days a week and have bumped it up to 25 minutes a session. This morning post shit I was 218 on my home scale . Now as far the the gear plan I went ahead and pinned 75 tren 75 mast and 50 test this will be every day. I am about a week in on tren from somewhere else but today on will be all euro pharm .

Attachments

• IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    469.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1140.JPG
    IMG_1140.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 75
Today was back day
cable rows narrow grip 5 sets
bent over rows 5 sets
one arm rows 5 sets
lat pulldowns wide grip 5 sets
seated cable rows wide grip 5 sets

25 minutes elliptical

dinner is shredded turkey breast and sweat potatoes

Awesome brother!! I'm glad everything landed safe and sound as always. I will be subbed.

I worked arms today starting out bis

5 sets standing dumbell curls
5 sets preacher curls with barbell
5 hammer curls
5 cable curls with rope attachment

5 overhead tricep extensions
5 tri push downs with chain
5 vbar pushdowns
single arm tri extensions followed by reverse extensions until failure three sets .

25 minutes on the elliptical

i can not tell where I pinned from yesterday so far so good . I'm about to shower and take my second pin.

I worked arms today starting out bis

5 sets standing dumbell curls
5 sets preacher curls with barbell
5 hammer curls
5 cable curls with rope attachment

5 overhead tricep extensions
5 tri push downs with chain
5 vbar pushdowns
single arm tri extensions followed by reverse extensions until failure three sets .

25 minutes on the elliptical

i can not tell where I pinned from yesterday so far so good . I'm about to shower and take my second pin.

Have you ever ran tren ed before in the past ?

Have you ever ran tren ed before in the past ?
No never ed but a bunch of times eod usually 150 to 175 eod but with the mast I had to step it up . I am going to be trying out some new pin locations soon.

I took yesterday off but today was chest

4 sets incline db press
5 sets flat db press
5 sets hammer chest press
5 sets flat db flys
6 sets cable flys with varying heights

20 minutes walk/run with my bulldog

just finished up chicken brown rice and broccoli.

The pinning is going good a tiny tiny bit of pip from yesterday but I pinned 2 cc in the quad and I have never gone over a cc in the quad and never short esters so I was expecting it . The glute and Ventro glute I can't feel a thing

Worked shoulders out this evening started out
5 sets hammer strenght shoulder press
5 db front raises
5 sets lateral raises
5 sets bent over raises ss with reverse cable flys
5 sets of seated db shrugs

25 minutes of elliptical

my leg leg was painless this morning from the little bit of pip I had from Wednesday's shot just some virgin muscle

Do you increase the weight of the db's with your sets?

IML Gear Cream!
Worked shoulders out this evening started out
5 sets hammer strenght shoulder press
5 db front raises
5 sets lateral raises
5 sets bent over raises ss with reverse cable flys
5 sets of seated db shrugs

25 minutes of elliptical

my leg leg was painless this morning from the little bit of pip I had from Wednesday's shot just some virgin muscle

Got to love them virgin muscles lol. It's still early but how you feeling so far ?

You need more of a base of muscle than anything BUT the best way to do that is to build a lean base of muscle. I'd run each product 100/100/100 and instead of doing all these movements you are, I'd do for back: 4 to 5 sets of chins, bent over bb rows 3-4 sets, 3 sets of deadlifts and then five sets of curls. For legs Squats, leg press, barbell hack squat, 2 sets of leg ext, 2 sets of leg curl, 3 sets of standing calf raises, 2 sets of seated. Pec etc... Incline bb press 4 sets 6 reps to 12, flat db press, dips, clean and press, heavy upright rows, and 5 sets of close grip press. eat clean but eat plenty, also run a peptide like ghrp6 for some gh pulses. Those sessions of heavy clean and presses, deadlifts, etc will burn more fat AND build muscle than any cardio could hope to do. Especially with tren. Tren is burning fat all of its own! Good luck and keep going no matter what you see after a week. Don't take pics often, it will mess with your mind.. like every two weeks... I think you will be pleased!!!

Do you increase the weight of the db's with your sets?
I have been going to failure with the dbs with about thirty seconds between sets with the same weight

I did a quick leg session tonight
5 sets squats 5 reps
7 sets leg press 15 reps
6 sets standing calf raises

I kind of felt ran down today from work I do 60 hours a week this time of year but can feel the tren starting to take effect increased body temp and temper is getting really short

Last edited:
I did a quick leg session tonight
5 sets squats 5 reps
7 sets leg press 15 reps
6 sets standing calf raises

I kind of felt ran down today from work I do 60 hours a week this time of year but can feel the tren starting to take effect increased body temp and temper is getting really short

I'm in the same boat as you with work hours. My temper has been really short lately on 300mg of tren e ew. I'm adding in some 5-htp to see if that helps any.

Just got back from gym

rack pulls
135 x10
315x10
405 x8 and 6

bent over rows
135 x15
225 x8 four sets

Db rows
100 x10 four sets

pull-ups
10 reps x 4

seated alternating db curls
50 x10 -8-8 -6

preacher curl with curl bar
120 x 6
100x6
2 sets 90 x 7

one are preacher curl
45x6 five sets

Yea buddy!! So today my girl said the last two weeks you don't care about foreplay or anything all you want to do is fuck and I feel used. Well it's official the tren is kicking in lol.

Chest and tris

flat bench
135 x20
225x15
275x8
315x5x2

incline db
100x15-12-12-10

hqmmer strenght bench
4platesx20
6 plates 15-10-10

Vbar push downs
20-15-10-10
tri push downs ss with reverse pushdowns
20-15-15-15

Pecdeck 6 sets until failure going up in weight
25 minutes elliptical

I took yesterday off from the gym but will be back at it today. I have a bad case of heartburn today from the tren

Shoulders today

Db shoulder press
100x10
100x8x2
85x10

plate loaded shoulder press
4 plates x10
6 plates x8 x2
6 plates and 2 25 x 6

db front raises
40 x10
50x 8x3

lateral raises
30x10
35x8
35x6x2

reverse pec deck
5 sets till failure

25 minutes elliptical

i am am really starting to feel the tren coming on I'm hoping to really start to see changes

Get Shredded!
I took yesterday off from the gym but will be back at it today. I have a bad case of heartburn today from the tren

Heartburn is the worst. That is one side I do get from tren from time to time

Legs today
leg press 2 plates a side 15 reps
every set add 2 plates and do 10 reps until 9 a side and than back down
4 sets leg extensions
4 sets leg curls

Standing calf raises 5 sets
seated calf raises 6 sets

skipped cardio had a massive hamstring cramp from leg curls

Legs today
leg press 2 plates a side 15 reps
every set add 2 plates and do 10 reps until 9 a side and than back down
4 sets leg extensions
4 sets leg curls

Standing calf raises 5 sets
seated calf raises 6 sets

skipped cardio had a massive hamstring cramp from leg curls

I'm using some caber to help with tren sides. I can barley breathe walking up a flight of stairs. Other then that no sides whatsoever. I do my last shot of tren E tomorrow then it's back to normal :(

I'm using some caber to help with tren sides. I can barley breathe walking up a flight of stairs. Other then that no sides whatsoever. I do my last shot of tren E tomorrow then it's back to normal :(
I'm good on the sides with tren except my anger my wife is already making comments but I have been maintaining no blowups . I was mad yesterday for no reason but I just went to the gym and chilled out.

I did back yesterday
bentover rows
135 x 20
225x10x2
245x8
275x6

upright rows
135 x10x5

tbar rows
6 plates x8x5

low cable rows wide grip
10x5

one arm lat pulldowns
5 sets x 10

25 minutes elliptical

today i woke up and did abs for 30 minutes
followed by 25 minutes on the treadmill fasted . I might go and get an arm workout this evening we will see how I feel.

This is is the first cycle I have pinned every day and I use 20 gauge pins to draw I haven't been paying attention and really chewed up the stopper on my tren bottle but that's my fault not the gear . I will switch to a 23 for the remainder of the cycle to draw it's is thin and pinning with a 25 is fine it is just what I always use but only pulling .75 out every day

Frankly there is NOTHING more boring than reading someone's workout routine !!!! Let's see the PICS BRO ... you said u r shredded now !! Ok I will give you another month , then I am coming looking for you .... Ok gotta go the pizza boy is at the door mmmm ... No pizza for you Franky

Frankly there is NOTHING more boring than reading someone's workout routine !!!! Let's see the PICS BRO ... you said u r shredded now !! Ok I will give you another month , then I am coming looking for you .... Ok gotta go the pizza boy is at the door mmmm ... No pizza for you Franky
I never said I was shredded and there will be pics just not yet but I am waiting for your shredded pics .

Did shoulders today
shoulder press on smith machine
135 x 15
225 x10
245 x10
275x 6x2

db front raise
30 x 10
35x8
40 x8
40 x 8
45x 8

db lateral raises
30 x 15
25 x 15x 4

bent over db lateral raises
50 x 10 x5

3 sets of 10 shrugs from the Wesley video

25 minutes on the treadmill

Attachments

• IMG_1315.JPG
    IMG_1315.JPG
    899.3 KB · Views: 23
Good shit bro, focus on diet number one as you know, and progress will follow.

Back