• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

They let this guy drown...at a loss for words on this one.

At around 1:05 you hear the guy scream out in desperation. Haunting.

If I learned my son was one of these kids laughing, I could never look at him the same way.

There will be a day of reckoning for those idiots who did nothing but stand there laughing. And I would not want to be in their shoes on that day. You have to wonder if the disabled guy was trying to commit suicide, (although that would be a terrible way to go) but regardless of what the guy was thinking or what his motive might have been, you have to go in there and get him.

sad and disturbing

yeah- i hope they get brought up on manslaughter at the very least- there is absolutely zero excuse for one of them to not call emergency services even if they did stand around and watch

I saw this first thing this morning elsewhere and took an all day internet break

This is why cops don't think twice about shooting low iQ monkeys. They have no respect for life .......RIP, pass the blunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This video saddens me

IML Gear Cream!
I'm at a loss for words when I see this. Monetary system byproducts of they're environment, socio economical fundamental differences getting out of control. If people continue to be out of tune with the human spirit humanity losses it's importance. Dull the senses shall we

well he walked into the lake himself, saw a pic guys face is all tatted up, looks like no big loss to humanity here

well he walked into the lake himself, saw a pic guys face is all tatted up, looks like no big loss to humanity here
So due to your judgement being passed on the type of person he was, you too would simply stand there and do nothing?

After this guy drowned, they discovered the body 5 days later.

So these animals just went about their lives unaffected...never bothered to report it. A fleeting moment for them and a good laugh.

I guess for me it's hard to wrap my head around what goes thru the minds of these individuals? Truly they have no value for human life say only their own. At bare minimum a call for emergency services....they could have went from being everyday losers to being fucking heros!

Well black people dont swim , maybe cause the water is too cold ?

Anyways help should of been giving ...either call rescue or get someone ...I wont watch video cause its fucked up ...

So these animals just went about their lives unaffected...never bothered to report it. A fleeting moment for them and a good laugh.

I guess for me it's hard to wrap my head around what goes thru the minds of these individuals? Truly they have no value for human life say only their own. At bare minimum a call for emergency services....they could have went from being everyday losers to being fucking heros!
x2 unfortunately I guess it was more important to them to post the video on various social media outlets for entertainement purposes than to take part in saving the guy's life. This is what our society is being reduced to willingly.....anything goes for entertainment. This is what the great Roman empire's society was reduced to in it's latter days. People being fed to lions was a means of laughter and entertainment. This is why the Roman empire crumbled and rotted from the inside out, and it's great financial and military strengths were reduced to nothing right before it's demise. Sound famaliar??? It's scarey.

x2 unfortunately I guess it was more important to them to post the video on various social media outlets for entertainement purposes than to take part in saving the guy's life. This is what our society is being reduced to willingly.....anything goes for entertainment. This is what the great Roman empire's society was reduced to in it's latter days. People being fed to lions was a means of laughter and entertainment. This is why the Roman empire crumbled and rotted from the inside out, and it's great financial and military strengths were reduced to nothing right before it's demise. Sound famaliar??? It's scarey.

The Romans became too civilized for their surroundings....Oh, kinda like fucking political correctness where doing anything may offend anyone so your not allowed to do it. Well, some of these less civilized countries don't tolerate bullshit and would love to fuck us up. Except we have nukes and ultimately we would never allow it.

Think about this. For a very brief moment after WWII we were the only country with a nuclear bomb. We could have taken over the world at that point bc we had the ultimate weapon. What other country in a ultimate position of power would have behaved the same way. We just played the role of big brother for awhile.

Now more and more countries are developing their nuclear programs and leveling the playing field. So they are far less well behaved. Case in point IRAN and North Korea.

I won't watch the video because I know it will screw with my head. This is sad and they should be exposed for being such pathetic losers to watch this happen.

I'm not defending these jack asshole motherfuckers by any means. Maybe they didn't wanna swim with gators in the water to help the dude but for fucks sake they could have and SHOULD have called rescue at the very least. Personally I would have swam out there regardless to help but I guess we're all cut from a different cloth.

Sorry for the RANT but that video just pissed me the fuck off. Fuckin worthless excuses for human beings.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm not defending these jack asshole motherfuckers by any means. Maybe they didn't wanna swim with gators in the water to help the dude but for fucks sake they could have and SHOULD have called rescue at the very least. Personally I would have swam out there regardless to help but I guess we're all cut from a different cloth.

Sorry for the RANT but that video just pissed me the fuck off. Fuckin worthless excuses for human beings.

90 people with quick thinking pulled together to save a family in Panama City a couple weeks ago from drowning and then there's these assholes.

90 people with quick thinking pulled together to save a family in Panama City a couple weeks ago from drowning and then there's these assholes.
It's good to hear stories like the one u just mentioned in Panama brother. These asshole's
are the definition of worthless low life pieces of shit. Smfh

P.S. Crue89., you ready for some Steelers football bro.?? I'm jacked already for the season to get going. We need to get Bell signed.!!

The Romans became too civilized for their surroundings....Oh, kinda like fucking political correctness where doing anything may offend anyone so your not allowed to do it.
That's the deceitfulness and the pretense of being politically correct. It pretends to "care" about people and their feelings, while at the same time never supplies nor even condones outrage nor push back over careless thoughtless acts such as those in a video where they're laughing while watching the guy die a miserable death, (which isn't a laughing matter even if it was self-induced).

So in some ways we as a nation appear to be "civilized" just as the Romans allegedly became civilized, but laughing about someone drowning just like laughing at someone being thrown to the lions as a spectator sport doesn't seem too "civilized" to me.

Great point!!!!!

So due to your judgement being passed on the type of person he was, you too would simply stand there and do nothing?
thats not what I said, I would help cause I'm a human not a sub human piece of shit like the folks this monkey was hanging around with

400x225

I'm sure its the same ol story. Dudes were probably holding drugs or had warrents so they passed on dialing 911. Its truly unreal.

I'm definitely not at a loss for words, how can anyone be surprised?? Listen to the way they talk, "ain't nobody finna hep yo ass" lol, future inmates

You know what's funny? The black community is up in arms over cops justifiably shooting black prople but this goes unnoticed, imagine if these kids were white, there'd be riots in the streets right now....

I'm definitely not at a loss for words, how can anyone be surprised?? Listen to the way they talk, "ain't nobody finna hep yo ass" lol, future inmates

You know what's funny? The black community is up in arms over cops justifiably shooting black prople but this goes unnoticed, imagine if these kids were white, there'd be riots in the streets right now....
this is a real point made here, to whom should a black life matter first? I'm sure its the white mans fault for not teaching blacks how to swim

thats not what I said, I would help cause I'm a human not a sub human piece of shit like the folks this monkey was hanging around with

400x225
Thanks for clarifying your statement

x3

The Romans became too civilized for their surroundings....Oh, kinda like fucking political correctness where doing anything may offend anyone so your not allowed to do it. Well, some of these less civilized countries don't tolerate bullshit and would love to fuck us up. Except we have nukes and ultimately we would never allow it.

Think about this. For a very brief moment after WWII we were the only country with a nuclear bomb. We could have taken over the world at that point bc we had the ultimate weapon. What other country in a ultimate position of power would have behaved the same way. We just played the role of big brother for awhile.

Now more and more countries are developing their nuclear programs and leveling the playing field. So they are far less well behaved. Case in point IRAN and North Korea.

the romans were a war machine that enslaved everyone around them they were exceptionally intolerant of anyone not "roman" even if the culture allowed a fair amount of diversity(because-profits bro)- the caste system was firmly in place- make no mistake - political and financial ambition orchestrated by religion was the ruination of Rome

I'm sure its the same ol story. Dudes were probably holding drugs or had warrents so they passed on dialing 911. Its truly unreal.

story time for me

when I was a young bushy tailed emt- I went out and got wasted with other young bushy tailed emt's, like ten of us and though we had designated drivers the fact that we were wasted meant that we couldn't help someone if needed (legally or morally) and risked arrest or lawsuit at the very least even if things went ok.

I heard a horn- that sounded a lot like something heavy stuck on it and insisted we go around the corner to find the noise on our way home. It turned out someone had hit a pole and their body was slumped over the wheel- head resting on the steering wheel. I hopped out first and tried seeing if the guy was alive- he wasn't breathing, so I pushed him off the steering wheel (airway trumps potential neck injury) another tech hopped through and grabbed this guys head to stabilize his neck and I called 911, said there was a single vehicle mva vs pole- I needed a meat wagon stat- pt unconscious-and gave location. Literally everything I said on the phone call would enlighten the dispatcher that medical help was already there and then I hung up abruptly as soon as I heard the call go out over another techs radio (who was a sparky and kept the thing nearby at all time). Now- I knew they had my number- and they did in fact call it back several times but I just didn't answer. The guy ended up starting to breath again with several nasty sternum rubs and we hung around until the first cop and the ambulance got there more or less simultaneously- told the cop and the techs on the ambulance- none of were ever here- we have to go and quickly left.
the guy survived- had a broken jaw which caused his tongue to obstruct his airway and broken pelvis- he was in deep shit hen we found him.
no one ever asked a single one of us on the record if we had been there..

moral of this story? even if there's warrants, or drugs, or whatever- you can call and bounce and no one is going to look to long for you if you saved someones life- no matter who you are.

Back