• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ama or agent yes?

jitke

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i was wandering for a domestic source such as ama or agent yes if someone could tell me wich one they had good reviews wih im ready to start a cycle, but just wanted to hear other inputs on there orals such as anadrol,or d-bol.

Plenty of reviews, go to the source check section and read. Both have a stellar record that I have seen. All I have from AY is excellent, MLG has treated me well too but that is not one you mentioned.

That would be someone to check out. Thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

That would be someone to check out. Thanks man

both AMA and AY are great sources, great communication, super fast T/a..ask questions in their sections, plenty of reivews.

AY for sure. AMA is good too but I prefer AY. And yes I've used both among other board sponsors.

If you go to there forums and look you will see they are both great sponsors. Flip a coin bro....

IML Gear Cream!
Use the $. Both are g2g. AY def has the better bod. But that don't come in the mail.
Sometimes better pricing from one over the other for a certain product.
I like holding on to my $ for the good of the good.
YVMV

Back