• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PurpPandaLabs order received/purity testing

PhyziqPhreak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

I recently placed and received my first order for raws from PPL. So far every step throughout the ordering process has been smooth sailing. They had quick responses when communication was needed; After submitting payment the notification of payment receipt was quick; VERY FAST DELIVERY!
Order was well packaged and discrete. So far PPL has been a A+ supplier. The next step will be to determine the quality of the product. I'm still working on getting purity tests to determine the quality for the products. I'll be posting updates periodically to document quality/purity of the products.

>>>>>>>>>>>Any suggestions on lab services for quality/purity testing appreciated! Thanks.

It means nothing but I scored 6208 this week after "pip testing" 3ml of 330testE I brewed. It was about 6 hours and hadn't even peaked. I have no clue what the number would really be, but I found it to be funny anyway.

Back