• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see this girl ahead of me in line at the pharmacy. I know she looks familiar but I can't place her. I thought
she might have been a realtor of mine a few years back. After staring at her ass in line for a few mins, we
both end up sitting down in the waiting area. I say 'hi' and ask her how we know each other. That she looks
familiar. She says that we went out a few times but I never called her back. Then she looked down at her phone
and I couldn't think of anything to say so I said something about the nice weather today.

tenor (2).gif

Why can't I just keep my mouth shut like a normal person?

I see this girl ahead of me in line at the pharmacy. I know she looks familiar but I can't place her. I thought
she might have been a realtor of mine a few years back. After staring at her ass in line for a few mins, we
both end up sitting down in the waiting area. I say 'hi' and ask her how we know each other. That she looks
familiar. She says that we went out a few times but I never called her back. Then she looked down at her phone
and I couldn't think of anything to say so I said something about the nice weather today.

View attachment 27924

well....why didn't you call her back?

View attachment 27924

It says here that you're gay.

Get it checked out.

while you both stood in line for your herp creams, I cant remember why I didnt call you back, oh I remember now YOU GAVE ME HEPRES

Similar shit happened to me recognized a chick and say where do I know you from? She said umm we hooked up once, I responded "I made a choice you go a nice ass" ....she busted out laughing ......true story!

Similar shit happened to me recognized a chick and say where do I know you from? She said umm we hooked up once, I responded "I made a choice you go a nice ass" ....she busted out laughing ......true story!

...like a boss:winkfinger:

View attachment 27924

Bullshit , u r such a baller that you went out with a chick a COUPLE times but you couldn't remember where you had seen her before ??? Oh ok guy ...

I had this happen recently..

A girl at my local gym added ME on social media.. like my posts.. blah blah. She was very attractive.

Fast forward a few months and saw her at a bar. She was standing in line and I kind of "kicked" her leg and said "hey you look familiar!"

She gave me a go to hell look and played it off like shed never seen me before. Total bitch.

Deleted her ass that same night.

She was probably terrified with how fuking sexy I am in real life.

well....why didn't you call her back?

I met the girl I'm married to now. I was single for a short time between marriages.

She did look good better than I remembered her :thinking: I was going through a redhead phase then.....

Bullshit , u r such a baller that you went out with a chick a COUPLE times but you couldn't remember where you had seen her before ??? Oh ok guy ...

I have a really bad memory for names and faces. It's pretty embarrassing actually.

I always have a hard time remembering people with ugly faces...

Gear will do that to you :)

For me tren does..I swear.. I forget convos and my thought process is out the window, like I'm brain dead, aside the raging boner and no standards (ROTFLMAO)

View attachment 27924

Why does this not surprise me coming from you? Thanks for the morning laugh. Much needed. Hope all is well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this happen recently..

A girl at my local gym added ME on social media.. like my posts.. blah blah. She was very attractive.

Fast forward a few months and saw her at a bar. She was standing in line and I kind of "kicked" her leg and said "hey you look familiar!"

She gave me a go to hell look and played it off like shed never seen me before. Total bitch.

Deleted her ass that same night.

She was probably terrified with how fuking sexy I am in real life.

Or how fucking ugly you were

Get Shredded!
I'm trying to get off Ambien myself.....sometimes I wake up with hookers sleeping next to me and I don't remember how they got there.

You forgot to pay them to leave is the problem. Never let them stay over.

Back