• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have a face for the radio :(

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was walking around Bed/Bath & Beyond with the Mrs.. **Sighs** I decide to venture off on my own, looking at what type of excision I would find myself in, or items I could manage to incidentally brake like a buffalo in a china shop (the as seen on TV is my favorite Isle).. There I seen this Magnifier LED stand mirror, Hmmmm..Looks interesting enough, let's light this bad boy up like Baghdad and see what we have here..Now, Let me advise you on one thing, avoid looking into one of these mirrors at all cost, your ego as you know it will be dismantled and smashed before your very eyes "literally".. There I was looking eye to eye with mother fucking Shrek.. I had no clue I was that damn buckled, hit up from the chin up, talk about amplifying and highlighting all my flaws.. I swear I seen tiny little universes and distance cosmos inside the so called super-cluster on my face also known as facial pores..And to think, I did walk into that store with my head held high, shoulders back and chest out..Only to be defeated by oneself own reflection.. There's a special place in hell for whoever inventing the magnifying mirror..

Take home point of this story: I'm tore up from the floor up, Mahfugly, And I bought a nose hair trimmer and plan to use it soon as it's done charging..

It sucks to get old. I have a trimmer. Work with a female that is just over 5ft. She has to tell me all the time how these guys need to trim there nose hair. I've told her we dont see each other from the same angle as she dose. Lmao.
Oh and fuck those mirrors!!

It sucks to get old. I have a trimmer. Work with a female that is just over 5ft. She has to tell me all the time how these guys need to trim there nose hair. I've told her we dont see each other from the same angle as she dose. Lmao.
Oh and fuck those mirrors!!

You nailed it, people are always looking up, and just the other day a VERY sarcastic female friend of mine said "Yo, you have a bat in the cave".. I said "The fuck?" , shes like a "dangly, fix that shit". I had nothing to say :(

Idk know about radio but you have Brazilian Jiu-jitsu that belongs in a strip mall! Wham!

Started wearing contacts about 6 months ago. I use my wife's X2 power mirror to put them in. First thing I noticed before putting in my contacts was loose skin around the neck. Then I stand up and I see my chest in a whole different light.

I almost crossed my fingers as if I just saw the anti-christ.

You guys just wait till you are AARP card old.
Like me.
You'll cry.....

You nailed it, people are always looking up, and just the other day a VERY sarcastic female friend of mine said "Yo, you have a bat in the cave".. I said "The fuck?" , shes like a "dangly, fix that shit". I had nothing to say :(

Lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Like me.
You'll cry.....

I'm 53 do i get one?

Like me.
You'll cry.....

Tell me about Tommy, plus with my hurt back and limping around, getting gray's in my goatee, I must look like Grandpa Rotty.. **Groan**

Like me.
You'll cry.....

Umm... I almost cried when I found out I was 32 this year. I could have sworn I was 31. It's like i lost a whole year of my life.

This is some funny shit Vision!

I use my wife's mirror, I think it's a X5, to find spots in my ass to pin without hitting veins.

Just be sure not to look at your asshole that close up. It will ruin you. Forever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back