• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is your wife / gf ok with it or no?

LIGHTW8T

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today i woke up and had horrible cramps from a remodel i have been working on in the house and today was pin day. cramps were so bad my wife had my gear and pins ready on the table for me and did them for me. So i want to know is your wife or girlfriend ok with your supps or do you have to hide it and if so how crazy has it gotten for you?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm on trt anyways. As an rn she knows what I'm doing. Totally ook with it. Going on cycle is different, she wants to make sure I'm safe. She would prefer I brew my own gear which I'll be doing soon. Too much crap between sponsors.she won't pin anything. Too afraid. Definitely supports everything though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm on trt anyways. As an rn she knows what I'm doing. Totally ook with it. Going on cycle is different, she wants to make sure I'm safe. She would prefer I brew my own gear which I'll be doing soon. Too much crap between sponsors.she won't pin anything. Too afraid. Definitely supports everything though.

its been so easy and cheap to buy from sources or else i would be home brewing myself. hopefully i can dabble with some brewing soon when i get some time. sounds like you have a keeper

its been so easy and cheap to buy from sources or else i would be home brewing myself. hopefully i can dabble with some brewing soon when i get some time. sounds like you have a keeper

Brewing, a vial of 250mg/mL test cyp or e cost 7 to 8 bucks. You can buy everything you need in raws. Cost to start up as low as 50 dollars.

Once you have what you need the price goes down,and you actually KNOW what your getting. Sponsors on here aren't bad. Dq had good sales. Monster, ehh.never found it worth it to buy here really anymore. I can get all I need for cheap.

Dq is gone. Used to get buy 2 get one free with the discounts on buying more.

Brewing, a vial of 250mg/mL test cyp or e cost 7 to 8 bucks. You can buy everything you need in raws. Cost to start up as low as 50 dollars.

Damn, that's cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that's cheap.

Oh yeah, and if you get I think it's Miglyol840, you can pin testosterone sust at 400mg/mL through a 29 gauge pin. It holds up to 500mg.but you can make anything you want. Deca, mast,primobolan, anything

No pain

Oh yeah, and if you get I think it's Miglyol840, you can pin testosterone sust at 400mg/mL through a 29 gauge pin. It holds up to 500mg.but you can make anything you want. Deca, mast,primobolan, anything

Shit man, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I almost blew myself up lighting a sparkler.

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously, my wife is cool with it. I haven't thought about brewing but after I read your post, I'll probably give it a try. You're still gambling with what you get buying raws though too, right. I'm building a bathroom right now and ran electric to my detached garage this summer. Brewing my own gear is right up my alley.

Shit man, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I almost blew myself up lighting a sparkler.

Check out the sticky in thread home brewing. 10 simple steps. Start from there and you'll realize it's easy. They need to improve it and include where to get everything you need.

Check out the sticky in thread home brewing. 10 simple steps. Start from there and you'll realize it's easy. They need to improve it and include where to get everything you need.

Cool man, thanks

Seriously, my wife is cool with it. I haven't thought about brewing but after I read your post, I'll probably give it a try. You're still gambling with what you get buying raws though too, right. I'm building a bathroom right now and ran electric to my detached garage this summer. Brewing my own gear is right up my alley.

Safe and sanitary is what you need. Be careful. We have raws sources on here. Weigh it out, check everything. There are ways to test raws

Safe and sanitary is what you need. Be careful. We have raws sources on here. Weigh it out, check everything. There are ways to test raws

For certain.

Just read sticky on making test prop. Should be piece of cake. Thanks again.

dutch is a new one im trying and my pack should arrive any day now ( TD POST WHEN IT DOES). we will see when i get the products but from what i hear its amazing stuff plus if i home brew i know it would take brews upon brews before my quality even comes close( assuming raws are good)

dutch is a new one im trying and my pack should arrive any day now ( TD POST WHEN IT DOES). we will see when i get the products but from what i hear its amazing stuff plus if i home brew i know it would take brews upon brews before my quality even comes close( assuming raws are good)

Dutch? Source?

Dude, you brew your own you've got the top notch shit. Don't expect anything to be better if you do it right.

She's ok with it. Will never pin me though, it's "gross". But doesn't complain about results :coffee:

Get Shredded!
hahah this is going to turn into a home brew thread soon. mbd1977 were you asking if its dutch pharma ( confused by question) "dutch? source?"

hahah this is going to turn into a home brew thread soon. mbd1977 were you asking if its dutch pharma ( confused by question) "dutch? source?"

Yes, wasn't familiar with "Dutch" and was questioning if it was a source.

im suprised dutch pharma has been all over the forum lately. i had a friend already get his order in record time and he said it was on par with some of the top pharma's he has used

I just got back on the forums a few weeks ago from a long hiatus. I'll get my shit together and start paying attention lol

My wife is fine with it, offers to pin my ass if I need it. (I think she just likes my ass). But yeah, after 35 years as a couple, no secrets...

I'm pushing every day for my girlfriend to pin my ass (fresh meat, never been pinned) I stick with thigh and ventrogluteal. Ventrogluteal is my absolute favorite when you get it down. Like pinning into steak. No pain, no pip, and I'm using 23 gauge. Free with trt.

My wife is fine with it, offers to pin my ass if I need it. (I think she just likes my ass). But yeah, after 35 years as a couple, no secrets...
very true, no secrets is the way to go. i do know there are those crazy ones out there that if they find out your on gear they compare it with you being a heroin addict or something crazy along those lines. gear use is so misinformed in the media nowadays

Mine knows and has no problem with it as long as I monitor my health . She won't pin me but I don't really need her to.

I home brew brew too but I use our sponsors for Orals and oils I only want a few of. Yes it's cheap to start out but you have to be careful . Sterilization is king . You don't want an infection and the more stuff you get the cost goes up. Magnetic stir with hot plate , vac filters , sterile bottle area, etc. I started with syringe filters and a 60 mil syringe. That was cheap. Lol if you home brew read all you can about doing it and ask lots of guestions . Good luck

Another thing to think about with homebrew is getting raws. Only two domestic shipping options on here for raws. One wants you to order a kg and who's homebrewing that much ? The other is expensinve so order plenty at one time where Dutch and GP ( two I use) are fast and not expensive if you want to start a cycle or add something in the middle of one .

Back