• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster looking for blood...

Great opportunity here guys. You'll basically get your next cycle for free on us just for the cost of a blood test

What is his protocol exactly? I'm always down to log some monster gear.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm doing bloods for you guys in another forum but I can post results here too if you'd like.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damn that's a deal

Please do chad

the more the better guys!

cant never have too many Bloodtests

Shit...... I'll do it. I've ran plenty of Medlab and Monster gear in the past, in fact I still have some!!! It's always treated me right!

So we can do either protocol on Heavy's list, the under 1500 or over 1500?

I'm doing bloods for you guys in another forum but I can post results here too if you'd like.

Dude, you are growing like a weed, where are these labs?

I know it's not just due to gear, you work hard, eat good, but gear and good test levels helps a ton, no question about it!

Shit...... I'll do it. I've ran plenty of Medlab and Monster gear in the past, in fact I still have some!!! It's always treated me right!

So we can do either protocol on Heavy's list, the under 1500 or over 1500?

either one is fine .

we would need pics of Vials used for testing with Date, so we can make it a little more legit.

We want customers that have already bought Testosterone from us to do bloodwork.

Ill get bloods done for you guys in 4 weeks if this offer is stil valid!!!

Just a fyi... that link once you hit it it like redirects to medibolics?....

You can send me a vial of some test lol will be happy to do protocol and get blood done and have it posted...

works fine for me.

You can send me a vial of some test lol will be happy to do protocol and get blood done and have it posted...
offer is for customer who already have our Test in hand.

no tricks here , we wont send you 'the properly dosed vials' or whatever nonsense some guys think.

either one is fine .

we would need pics of Vials used for testing with Date, so we can make it a little more legit.

We want customers that have already bought Testosterone from us to do bloodwork.

Oh I understand now, testosterone they already have on hand from Monster, hell I was trying to get some free test damn......:), I thought you were giving out a few vials of test if we did bloods and pins by the protocols. My bad.

Well I can't help ya then, I only have Tren A and Eq left from Monster and Medlab. Will check out the results when people post then, I always tested well when I was using their test in the past.

I'm all in but without any ai,your asking to harm ourselves.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i have bloods of your test, but it caps at 1500 do i still qualify or no? sorry just skimmed thru. if so id love to take advantage, was litterally going to place an order monday or after the 4th. pm me if need be. very interested

I have the Test-E 500. You guys good if I dose it accordingly and follow protocol? Can provide pics too.

I have the Test-E 500. You guys good if I dose it accordingly and follow protocol? Can provide pics too.

Yes , that will qualify .

we would need pics of Vials with Dates.

thanks bro

- - - Updated - - -

i have bloods of your test, but it caps at 1500 do i still qualify or no? sorry just skimmed thru. if so id love to take advantage, was litterally going to place an order monday or after the 4th. pm me if need be. very interested

a capped test doesnt tell us much brother.

Oh I understand now, testosterone they already have on hand from Monster, hell I was trying to get some free test damn......:), I thought you were giving out a few vials of test if we did bloods and pins by the protocols. My bad.

Well I can't help ya then, I only have Tren A and Eq left from Monster and Medlab. Will check out the results when people post then, I always tested well when I was using their test in the past.
yeah Craw , sorry for the confusion. once you post your bloodwork we will give you the store credit

- - - Updated - - -

Posted right above big guy

Cool!

Rasta , joko and sqwuid will take care of you brother 💪

yeah Craw , sorry for the confusion. once you post your bloodwork we will give you the store credit

- - - Updated - - -

Cool!

Rasta , joko and sqwuid will take care of you brother 💪
Yes sir! I'll post results here to for you guys.

Back