• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which is which ?(blisterpacks)

johnnybravo28

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All:

Just received an order from a source I like and thus far trust, but I do have an issue with the AI/PCT. I'm not mentioning the name of the supplier, but when I list the names of what I received, those who can probably answer my question will know exactly who. The issue is that everything came in proper packaging with exception of the "Letros" and "Clomos". They are both without their original boxes and in the same blister packs with nothing distinguishing between the 2 with the exception of color. One has white tabs and one has a yellowish color. Any assistance would be appreciated, as I would like to hold off on everything until I'm sure of what I have. Any help would be much appreciated brothers!

Letrozol and clomid. What are you asking? If they are legit?

No, I received both of them in my shipment, but don't know which blister pack contains the Clomos and which contains the Letros.

No, I received both of them in my shipment, but don't know which blister pack contains the Clomos and which contains the Letros.

Might have been a stealth shipping. Contact the rep. Hopefully they can tell you

Yeah, I tried. I'm sure they will get back to me soon, and I don't ever hear complaints about their communication. I was just getting a bit impatient I guess. Just e-mailed them yesterday, but PM here might be a bit quicker.

Back