• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Somabiotech hgh

They change all the time. They're gtg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know someone who has ordered a 12iu kit. Blue tops. Three days in at 4iu a day. Order was smooth I’ll keep you updated.

I've had nothing but good luck with somabiotechnology their hcg/hmg did the trick

I’ve heard the 16iu kits are on point. Also hgh frags are much cheaper! Same good service and shipping. I have no stake in this company, just wanting my bro’s to know this source is legit.

Anyone heard or used Somabiotech hgh? black tops on em.
Ya very good brand. My numbers were pretty good compared to alot of others. Would say they are one of the better generics for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ya very good brand. My numbers were pretty good compared to alot of others. Would say they are one of the better generics for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Well look what the cat dragged in. The man I bent over backwards to help then whatever happened. I don't hold grudges. Especially when I know in my heart I always kept it 100 with u. Anyway how's everything with you these day brother?

Oh and I definitely took care of you with somabiotic.... Good stuff right???

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Been using somabio for three years and only had one bad kit (blue top 12i) I usually Stick to the 16i kits and they’re either green or black tops

They went dark back in December. Idk if true but word was they got pinched in China crack down on pharmaceuticals

Back