• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meso ( HERE I COME )

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Think I might go over to Meso and start all over ... Or maybe go fuck with Dylan Gamelli on Isarms .... don't worry I am going to stay here with all my friends , but I just need to see what other forums have to over , life is short .. LMAOOOO ...

LOL- You think this place has drama- that place is 10X worse- Seems like 90% of threads are 10 pages of arguments. BTW- No hard feelings- I was busting your balls the other day and I started in on you so I really deserved some stink back my way. Old news to me.
MB
Think I might go over to Meso and start all over ... Or maybe go fuck with Dylan Gamelli on Isarms .... don't worry I am going to stay here with all my friends , but I just need to see what other forums have to over , life is short .. LMAOOOO ...

LOL- You think this place has drama- that place is 10X worse- Seems like 90% of threads are 10 pages of arguments. BTW- No hard feelings- I was busting your balls the other day and I started in on you so I really deserved some stink back my way. Old news to me.
MB

I don't remember you , but thanks for giving me a hard time meanie

Ah. Come on Sumner, we still love you here. Admittedly I do like to 'poke the bear' and see if I can get you going.

Who else will Dema or I tease....

and this is exactly how whats labelled experimenting will lead to sucking dick

You might ask Bogner if he wants to go with you also....lol

umm....what friends here?

Damn sumner I thought I never slept your on this forum 24/7

These forums used too be about sources ' quality of gear ' service 'shipping ' training ' progress' nutrition.
Now their is so many threads started like this.
Got into a fight !
Oh i hate planet fitness. Your not forced to go their . Go to a bodybuilding gym then.
OH what should i do ten girls what me as their lover.
And that gym girl one. Still dont get it !

Back