• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anything specific you guys want reviewed?

Janoy crevesa

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I decided I'll be the test rat for you guys. Tell me what you want to see and I'll test it out. I've used methyl tren and plenty of those old designer orals, along with good mast and bad mast so I can get a good idea on what stuff is quality.

i will be giving a review on some equitren and mast tren. I have a log on here with the cut mix. The masteron in that definitely stood out. I stay on stuff so the only things that change usually are the brand of oil. Once I added the cut mix I definitely saw the masteron change things. I was already on test and tren anyways but the masteron manifested itself in the form of a very striated look. Very good stuff. Also some decent mental effects that tend to show in the form of feeling more energy and reduced tren sides.

im thinking comparing methyl tren to halotestin?
trying out the anavar? I would run that at 20-40mg as I've been told by respected people that the real human grade anavar didn't need to be run above that for good results.

could compare the superdrol to m1t?

ive never used any nandrolone before because it doesn't seem to fit my goals which are to stay around 7% bodyfat, dry and grow when needed.

Oh and the x tren. I did use dienolone acetate (the parent hormone) and I know someone who can brew me diendiol (x tren is diendione). Could compare those.

i would be interested in a Halo review .

lots of fake Halo out there

Agreed.halo and superdrol. You mentioned the Anavar and I'm sure you'd be happy with that. Our car has lots of great reviews. We don't have a lot of reviews on the x tren though so it would be interesting to see you run that too

I'll have to grab one of each then and test em out. X tren in my opinion should be priced less just because we use to run dienolone ace at 700 per week. I can only assume the pro-hormone to it would need higher dosing.

So running 75mg of monster's var is too much? I'm currently​ into week two of doing that.

So running 75mg of monster's var is too much? I'm currently​ into week two of doing that.
Really that depends on your goals and your individual tolerance for Anavar. Our Anavar is strong so most don't need to go that high, but if your using it and liking it then probably no reason to change

A lot of the time less is more. Those of us who have used a while both large and small amounts tend to end up with this ideology. Rabbit and the hare.

My cycles have generally always been of moderate doses. This cycle is 300 test e and 400 mast e a week with 75 var daily. All monster gear. Just started a week ago. I think though, considering my goals and what you say as to the potency of the var, I may drop the mast to 300 and the var to 50.

Mast e at 400 is good man. The var at 50 would be a good idea though. You may like to throw in diendiol (xtren). It's like trens slightly wet cousin.

If I can secure enough funds for it I would love to run monsters primo at 500 with eq at 900 and test at 300. Tren e would be probably 200 just purely for nutrient partitioning and inhibition of denovolipogenisis. I want to go on a 6 month lean bulk using metformin, ultra low fat, higher carbs with little spurts of dnp and albuterol thrown in every few weeks. Just spent a couple months cutting from 235 to 195. I want to get to 190 pealed before I carb up then start the lean bulk. I originally was going to stop at 200 but I figure if I force it to 190, post carb up I'll be 200 and have a good base to work with. I haven't had full glycogen stores in months.

Oh i oh I must say though, and this is crazy but even on 100-125mcg human grade t3, monsters eq and tren is still able to keep some form of a pump for me. So much so I couldn't believe it as I had always went fully flat on t3.

Back