• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What would you do

BigNorm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got news today that I'm headed to Virginia for about 6 mths for work, I need gear for my next cycle... the company puts us up in an extended stay hotel... how would you order gear in this situation.. my home us 12hrs 1 way drive and we will be working 6days 12 hrs....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How long before you have to leave? If you have a week order your shit from DG. It's expensive but it's good and lightening fast. Otherwise....I don't know. Can you get a PO or private USPS box?

I leave the 11th
Kinda scared to do the P.O box

I'll check them out

How long before you have to leave? If you have a week order your shit from DG. It's expensive but it's good and lightening fast. Otherwise....I don't know. Can you get a PO or private USPS box?
Yes do what Chicken said , pay the $50 for express and u will have your protein in no time ... then just take what u need with u , I don't know about all that pop box shit ...

Back