• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New YOUNG member..

Rhysdavied

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:

Height: 5"11
Weight: 182lbs
Body fat: 10% (not 100% accurate)

Hello, I'm a new member from the UK. I'm probably one of the youngest on here lol. I've been training since I was 13.

I'm expecting some stick form this because of my age but I have no intentions of using until I'm a lot older, I know it will cause me more harm than good at this age. I just find AAS interesting and I know I can get advice on nutrition and diet etc from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and your absolutely correct to wait till your older. Diet, nutrition and weights are all you need for now.

Welcome! And yes you are correct, way young but nothing wrong in educating yourself and even more take advantage of all around good training, diet and nutrition information.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys! And yes Dutchpharma that's the plan, educate myself learn as much as I can from this forum, only had a quick look and theres a lot off good stuff on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back