• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Knee sleeves suggestions

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone I'm training towards my first USPA powerlifting meet and I want to get some new knee sleeves. I currently have Mark Bell's Slingslot sleeves(level 2)which are great but I want some that are more geared towards powerlifting more compression, sturdier, rebound, etc.

I have it narrowed down to:

Mark Bell's STrong Knee Sleeves(level 3)
SBDs
Iron Rebel Performance Knee sleeves

Looking for suggestions from folks that have used any of these. If you used more than one that's even better because you can compare them.
Thanks in advance for the help

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

I'm sure you know already, but in case Be sure to check which USPA actually will accept under their rules and regulations...
for example, for some reason it says only MB1 knee sleeves from Mark Bell are accepted....

I like the SBD knee sleeves. I was able to squat 600 no problem...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've heard SBD are about the best you can use but, I have little knowledge about them personally.....

I mean that's what Ray Williams used so they have to be good 😉

I can't attest to the various Powerlifting regulations and rules, but the 5 mm RehBand knee sleeves have done right by me.

I checked with the USPA rule book and all 3 are allowed.
Yup I see everyone rocking the SBDs so that might be the go to.
I see a lot of folks like Larry Wheels and Oak Strong using Iron Rebel too.

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

Regardless, good luck with your up coming meet. I've never competed, but I been to several meets to watch/cheer for friends.

Super intense and tons of fun. Give'm hell.

SBD and STrong sleeves are both very good and would recommend either.

Regardless, good luck with your up coming meet. I've never competed, but I been to several meets to watch/cheer for friends.

Super intense and tons of fun. Give'm hell.

Thanks for the support, it means a lot. I'm doing a training log on the GRAnabolic section. Im logging my training sessions and road to the meet if you want to give it a look sometime

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

I've been happy with everything I have from iron rebel, t shirts, lifting straps and the mini elbow sleeves, I don't have the knee sleeves but i doubt you'll be disappointed if you go with them

IML Gear Cream!
I think Mark Bells are one of the best on the market as well as reasonably priced.
Personally I have a cheap nobrand pair for $3.99 (might have overpaid) that I am very pleased with.

I was gonna go with the black with blue trim Iron Rebels because they would go great with my Iron Rebel singlet and socks but they were out of stock with no ETA so I ordered the royal blue STrong sleeves
f469f63aaba8da5e0513672f1c45a35e.png

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

I competed in powerlifting all the way back to the late 70s.We didn't have sleeves we wrapped our knees.Do you wear the sleeves instead of wraps now?And also best of luck with your training.

Back