• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with my anxiety..

T

tone

Get Shredded!
For the past 5 years I had suffered from anxiety (who doesn't).. I just always feel like something bad is going to happen.. I'm a very upbeat and positive person and I fight this anxiety 24/7.

It isn't gear related as I feel the same on or off cucle. The first year of my anxiety I suffered panic attacks.. I haven't had one in years.

Is there any natural supplements or any bloodwork I can get done to see if anything is wrong? Or do I just have a thinking disorder?

One huge thing I've noticed is alcohol makes me feel "normal".. but after it wears off my anxiety is back ten-fold. I have almost completely stopped alcohol consumption. A few times over the years I drank to much and woke up with THE worst anxiety I've ever had in my life. The feeling of doom is the only way to describe it.

I don't touch Benzos.. I know it would leave me feeling the way alcohol does but worse.

Just curious if anyone has had any luck with a situation like mine?

For the past 5 years I had suffered from anxiety (who doesn't).. I just always feel like something bad is going to happen.. I'm a very upbeat and positive person and I fight this anxiety 24/7.

It isn't gear related as I feel the same on or off cucle. The first year of my anxiety I suffered panic attacks.. I haven't had one in years.

Is there any natural supplements or any bloodwork I can get done to see if anything is wrong? Or do I just have a thinking disorder?

One huge thing I've noticed is alcohol makes me feel "normal".. but after it wears off my anxiety is back ten-fold. I have almost completely stopped alcohol consumption. A few times over the years I drank to much and woke up with THE worst anxiety I've ever had in my life. The feeling of doom is the only way to describe it.

I don't touch Benzos.. I know it would leave me feeling the way alcohol does but worse.

Just curious if anyone has had any luck with a situation like mine?

Try rescue remedy and calcium magnesium supplement. My wife just started a non SSRI med for blood pressure medication it works great. I'll let you know the name when I get home from work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never had anxiety in my life until I ran MTR for the first time. I had no idea what anxiety was until that day. Androgenic and anabolic compounds can be a bitch.

Skip.. what is MTR?

I refuse to take alcohol or benzos..ect..

Ponyboy.. let me know what she is taking..

Thanks fellas!!

Mick... funny you mentioned Kratom. I use it sometimes (green maylay) ..i feel good but my anxiety is still there. It's an extremely weird feeling.

It's like I can NEVER "relax"... unless I drink a pint of Jim Beam

Skip.. what is MTR?

I refuse to take alcohol or benzos..ect..

Ponyboy.. let me know what she is taking..

Thanks fellas!!

Methyl Tren. Only time I felt anxiety was the first time I took MTR as a preWO and I did not understand what was wrong. Not until later that day did I realize it was anxiety.

MTR is over the top androgenic.

My only point is that adding hormones can have a downside to your quality of life.

If it's affecting your life to that extent try an ssri like sertraline

Usually it comes from something that happened in your childhood. I have an anxiety disorder from living my childhood in fear. It usually doesn't have happen for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Look into ashwagandha.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I had a pretty abusive step father as a child. It's probably effected me subconsciously more than I realize.

Maybe I'll grow out of it..

Doctor's won't just handout benzos these days. Antidepressants will help with the anxiety. That's what I was prescribed. I don't take anything now. Finally shook it off.

I hear Proviron helps.. I got some. May run it at 100mg a day and see how I feel. Wouldn't mind a nice libido boost too..

I hear Proviron helps.. I got some. May run it at 100mg a day and see how I feel. Wouldn't mind a nice libido boost too..

You have the right idea. Proviron helped me with the MTR anxiety. Might be worth a try.

My step-mom was a fucking cunt! Got my ass beat every day for no reason.

Mirtazapine. Our family physician refuses to prescribe anything addictive. Good luck.

Have you ever tried therapy? A very good therapist could help you find ways that helps you cope with the anxiety. Sometimes something as simple as drawing or coloring helps ease the anxious feelings from some peeps I know. But good therapist are hard to find.

I deal with same thing. I don't drink at all anymore. Solution thus far is: limit caffeine, do at least 5 minutes of cardio 3x a week, stay away from all stimulants, drink plenary of water, eat clean, don't hang out with scum bags, and lift.

Oh and can't touch tren or other heavy AAS.

I had issues with anxiety until I quit alcohol, benzos, and weed. At that point I could accept life and all the anxiety just faded away. Don't get me wrong, I love getting high, it just isn't worth feeling like shit the rest of the time.

Get Shredded!
I can handle a bit of pre workout. On non lift days I usually have some caffeine in the morning to get me peppy. Lack of sleep sends my anxiety into overdrive. I just don't understand why some people only need 5 hrs of sleep. I need 9 minimum to feel normal.

I had severe panic attacks out of nowhere and then depression followed. I was put on so much crap from pill pushing doctors that at one point I was on 6 different meds and taking 16 pills a night.

I've weened myself down to 3.

I don't know why it started and I'm not entirely sure how I got it to stop.

What I will say is that a form of therapy, talk therapy for example, helps. I've recommended this to friends before taking any drugs.

L-Theanine is suppose to be good for it's calming affects. It doesn't do much for me but for some friends it's there healthy way of dealing with their anxiety and depression.

My non-professional opinion is eat right, exercise, avoid all alcohol and drugs, sleep well, have sex, lots of sex, and talk with someone. That someone can be a friend or family member. You can find a support group or a therapist.

Last, if it's affecting your quality of life, ask about benzos. Or if you are in a part of the world that has weed, smoke some or eat some. I'd do that over medicating with alcohol. Personal choice.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

I used to smoke everyday (before bed).. I haven't smoked in probably 3 years. I may go grab a few nugs and see how I feel.

I have anxiety as well. Look into theanine, magnesium, maybe some red vein kratom for some effect. They definitely aren't on par with Xanax or etizolam, but give it a shot..do a lil research.

Also, look into rhodiola as well. Those are all cheap options. CBD caps helped also..a bit more $, but well worth it. We got a sponsor here that carries it.

I have anxiety as well. Look into theanine, magnesium, maybe some red vein kratom for some effect. They definitely aren't on par with Xanax or etizolam, but give it a shot..do a lil research.

Also, look into rhodiola as well. Those are all cheap options. CBD caps helped also..a bit more $, but well worth it. We got a sponsor here that carries it.

Mag/Cal supplement helps me. If you look at most over counter sleeping ingredients. Magnesium and calcium are a common base, with a little kick from heavier compounds. Somewhat like test with tren.

CBD caps?

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but cbd's are the chemical in marijuana that are largely responsible for it's medicinal effects...cancer fighting, anxiety, arthritis, etc..

All medicinal with no high. Although, they do sell cbd with thc..supposedly synergistic. And it's in low amounts..like 5 mg or so..dpeneding on which brand.

I've had anxiety and panic attacks since I was young, runs way back on my moms side of the family. I used to drink for the same calming effects and a decent night sleep. I eventually got a in with a Dr who put me on xanax and had a few years with no anxiety at all. Eventually that Dr moved and a new Dr pulled me off the xanax too fast and everything went to shit. Wouldn't ever try or recommend getting benzos prescribed BC its ugly when the script comes to an end. My younger years I had all kinds of bad reactions and sides to ssri's but did find welbutrin. If I slip back into depression and feel hopeless its my go to med, helps anxiety some too. My natural test levels were very low and going trt improved my mentality and lifestyle in many ways. I still have anxiety, shake visibly for no reason often and brain likes to goto worst thoughts right away. I don't play into those thoughts anymore though and have recently been looking into more natural, calming alternatives since I rarely drink. Cbd has been the best I found and had other good side effects. Pot is hit or miss, depending on the strain I'm feeling great or my anxiety is crippling, cbd takes the guesswork out. Game to try some other alternatives of course....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back