• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lean Bulk Diet plan.

xeaven

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
Height:178 cm,
Weight:74 kg,
BF: %14,

Normally I bulk around 3600-3700kcal without adding much fat.
I tried 4k and got fat so while on gear I will try 4k.

10 weeks Test E 500mg, Clomid 100 50 50 25 PCT (Also AI,HCG during cycle).

ON cycle on day. I train 5 or 6 day per week takes around 1 hour and 40 mins.

http://pasteboard.co/AWN7TGV6.png

ON cycle off day.

http://pasteboard.co/5XD71Z68o.png

--------------------------------------------------------

During PCT I will do PUSH/PULL training 4 or 5 days per week, It takes around 35-40 mins.

On day.

http://pasteboard.co/5XHJjUmbZ.png

Off day.

http://pasteboard.co/5XJfNht80.png

I cycled carb to avoid fat gain, it is my first gear so if I don't get fat I will keep adding carb on my off day and on day.

How is it looking?

Sorry, maybe links don't work in USA, so I attached the photos.
First two photos On and Off days while on gear, last two photos On and Off days while on PCT.

Attachments

• gear on.png
    gear on.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 69
  • gear off.png
    gear off.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 68
  • pct on.png
    pct on.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 69
  • pct off.png
    pct off.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 67
Honestly it doesn't look great. Youre only eating two whole food protein meals per day. Youre not getting any whole food protein until dinner.

Honestly it doesn't look great. Youre only eating two whole food protein meals per day. Youre not getting any whole food protein until dinner.
I don't agree.

It looks awful.

Ditch all the supplements.

Ditch all the shakes.

Eat real food.

If that's too hard, don't bother with what you have set up. Is not going to anything and you're going to waste a bunch of money.

I don't agree.

It looks awful.

Ditch all the supplements.

Ditch all the shakes.

Eat real food.

If that's too hard, don't bother with what you have set up. Is not going to anything and you're going to waste a bunch of money.

Honestly....that's what I meant. Just trying not to be too harsh, lol. But I guess the truth hurts sometimes! Im fine with the supplements if he has them and can afford to use them. But breakfast at least needs to be a whole food meal. Id like lunch to be whole food as well....but I don't know this guys situation. Due to work and stuff I can understand that sometimes eating a meal isn't convenient. But your only eating 200 grams of chicken breast and 4 eggs. Way over half your daily protein is from supplements. Not good

Honestly....that's what I meant. Just trying not to be too harsh, lol. But I guess the truth hurts sometimes! Im fine with the supplements if he has them and can afford to use them. But breakfast at least needs to be a whole food meal. Id like lunch to be whole food as well....but I don't know this guys situation. Due to work and stuff I can understand that sometimes eating a meal isn't convenient. But your only eating 200 grams of chicken breast and 4 eggs. Way over half your daily protein is from supplements. Not good
Lol. Give it to em straight!

I concur with the statements above. You need more real food. I'd be willing to bet that you'd gain plenty of size eating 3800 cals of real food. Shakes are honestly garbage, I only use them when dieting hard and post workout

5'10" and 163lbs... and you're taking steroids... my advice would be to learn how to grow naturally before doing a cycle. Obviously your body isnt ready with the numbers you posted.
Good luck.

5'10" and 163lbs... and you're taking steroids... my advice would be to learn how to grow naturally before doing a cycle. Obviously your body isnt ready with the numbers you posted.
Good luck.
This has something to do with not eating real food I'd imagine

IML Gear Cream!
This has something to do with not eating real food I'd imagine

Agreed. None of those other supps are gonna do much good if youre not even taking in the basic building blocks of muscle

There is No harsh. If something is wrong, i am here to learn and fix it. I am staying in dorm and cooking for every 2 days so, It really makes me depressive cooking everyday and washing dishes for hours. I will eat oats and eggs as a breakfast, and add one more meal instead gainer, 100g white rice and 200 tuna or some other fish. Thank you everyone for honest opinions. And yes 163 lbs looks really small when you just look numbers, but last 2 years I have never seen up 74 kg(it was like 67 up to 73 then again 63 again 74). although the times I didn't use supps and I ate normal meals. I have thin bones so that I never think that I will see over 80kg but to be hones maybe I would see 76-77 if as a natural, but now I have the chance to make it so i did it.

There is No harsh. If something is wrong, i am here to learn and fix it. I am staying in dorm and cooking for every 2 days so, It really makes me depressive cooking everyday and washing dishes for hours. I will eat oats and eggs as a breakfast, and add one more meal instead gainer, 100g white rice and 200 tuna or some other fish. Thank you everyone for honest opinions. And yes 163 lbs looks really small when you just look numbers, but last 2 years I have never seen up 74 kg(it was like 67 up to 73 then again 63 again 74). although the times I didn't use supps and I ate normal meals. I have thin bones so that I never think that I will see over 80kg but to be hones maybe I would see 76-77 if as a natural, but now I have the chance to make it so i did it.
Look at this thread. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?t=70836

This kid has a very solid meal plan set up to gain.

Yes it looks good but one thing I wonder wtf he is taking 500g of protein in a day

Why cant you just cook enough chicken at one time to last a few days? This is what I do. I cook enough food for 4 days. I don't like to go longer than that because the chicken starts to get too dry. This way I only have to cook twice a week. Except for dinner....I make that fresh every night to eat with my family

I agree with everyone sentiments. Supplements are suppose to supplement your foods, and primary diet. I love protein shakes, but that's not my entire meal plan. At minimum you need 3-5 hardy, high caloric, high protein/carb means. I hate cooking too, and that's why a crock pot is beneficial with turkey beef, beef, chicken, etc. Rice and pasta can be your best friend. At 5'10 163 pounds, you have a lot of growing to do, even before touching any sort of gear. It's important you get the fundamentals down correctly before touching anything to avoid harm, and to maximize your cycles.

I have placed a rice and fish meal and I am cooking for 3 days anymore it really made me a bit feel relax. I would like to cook for 4 days or more meal but my fridge isn't big enough for all this meal boxes. And I have to share it with a friend so that. And also somethimes lectures lasts 2 hours without break and I can't eat meal during the lectures but drinking shake is cool. For now I am taking about 86 grams protein from skakes 190 grams of proteins from whole sources. Anyone has idea about taking caffeine 30 mins before breakfast helps to burn fat? I was doing that a long time and it also helped me but would it destroy my gains while on gear?

Thank you

View attachment 26919

Last edited:
For lean bulk I would go:

Early morning workout

2h post workout 50% kcal intake
5h post workout 25% kcal intake
8h post workout 25% kcal intake

or 40/30/30 if for some reason you can't manage 1700kcal worth food after a 17h fast.

No need to do extreme amounts of protein.
170g is plenty for your bodyweight.

And don't waste your money on Protein and Gainer powders.
Once or twice a week is fine if you really can't get a meal in.
Not that consuming 25g less of protein once a week is going to make any difference. Obviously fart powder producers will disagree.

Last edited:
Back