• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cut success or just starved?

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious as to what you all think on this dudes physique I know everyone is all about getting leaner leaner leaner but ... I see stuff like this and just looks like shit to me. Like some nazi camp shit. But what the fuck do I know this may be everyone else's goal lol

What are yals thoughts??

Successful cut?

Or fucking starved??

e6843da77a70f90f085bf77deef9cdfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just downright skinny. Would look good if he had some size. Too lean for me though...

Cant see the top his face... how old is that dude? also a weird angle, cant see the rest of his delt or his back or stomach.. I mean if he is joe2013 age he could look decent.

When people talk about being lean they aren't talking about being anorexic.. People on this site also talk about being huge.. Im sure they dont mean they want to be fat asses.

He still has a better physique than >90% of the population. I'd rather people be crackhead skinny than fat tubs of lard; the tubs of lard cost more in healthcare down the road. :coffee:

I know everyone is all about getting leaner leaner leaner but ... I see stuff like this and just looks like shit to me.
Dude, we tell you "leaner, leaner" because you are fat. You have some good muscle hiding under that fat. You are not going to look like this guy when you strip off the fat. You are going to look freakin' awesome. Stop trying to talk yourself out of it. :cool:

Dude, we tell you "leaner, leaner" because you are fat. You have some good muscle hiding under that fat. You are not going to look like this guy when you strip off the fat. You are going to look freakin' awesome. Stop trying to talk yourself out of it. :cool:

Disclaimer: (not sure if this is cause I lowered my Effexor again or not but I'll start rant anyways.)

Na I'm not as lean as I want to be yet but we're gonna have to put an end to calling me FAT. I'm not LEAN but I'm not fucking FAT sorry but that shit gotta end TODAY. I've seen guys on here being praised and shit for their physiques while they take SHIT TON of GEAR with way more fuckin fat then me then I've ever had. I know I'm not in any little circle jerk clicks in this forum so I'll always be in the hot seat but I DO have the right to stand up for myself when needed.

Just throwing that out there. Like I said of course I'm not real lean yet but FAT is un fucking called for at this point

so with all due respect get off my nuts and go suck a fuckin dick

Disclaimer: (not sure if this is cause I lowered my Effexor again or not but I'll start rant anyways.)

Na I'm not as lean as I want to be yet but we're gonna have to put an end to calling me FAT. I'm not LEAN but I'm not fucking FAT sorry but that shit gotta end TODAY. I've seen guys on here being praised and shit for their physiques while they take SHIT TON of GEAR with way more fuckin fat then me then I've ever had. I know I'm not in any little circle jerk clicks in this forum so I'll always be in the hot seat but I DO have the right to stand up for myself when needed.

Just throwing that out there. Like I said of course I'm not real lean yet but FAT is un fucking called for at this point

so with all due respect get off my nuts and go suck a fuckin dick

Don't be mad. It's just all that extra fat choking your brain! ;) Rock that Boner boss, I bet if you lose 80 lbs. it'll stick out farther. :)

Just yankin yer chain man. Now go eat some gummy bears and calm down. That was hilarious.

c0a755436dfe8dc3500ecc7d1520af60.jpg

This one is tougher... Lean or starved?

- - - Updated - - -

Id prolly slap her in the face with my peen if was into it.. :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 26531

This one is tougher... Lean or starved?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lean! She looks awesome to me, I would take that lean fitness girl build all day long! now all my buddies will say she is starved and too damn slim.

Back