• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your best over the counter muscle builder

Badbury212

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So recently my father had surgery on his spinal cord , he's lost all of his muscle in his arms and shoulders. Former body builder all natural. Biggest natural guy back in the day. Only wish I had gotten a shred of his genes. But he got in a dirt bike accident about 10 years ago, if anyone knows me on here you know that racing dirt bikes is a huge part of story. Accept for him it took him out for good. So my pops lost all his muscle and is looking for something over the counter to help him get some muscle back. Iv been trying to get him to bend for a while now to go on TRT but he's to old school (baby boomer) military all that hard headed stuff. Still trying tho but what should I suggest for him, Iv never really found anything That really helped me, but again I started pretty early with the real deal juice instead so I never had entrance with supplements since most of them Iv found are BS and not anywhere close to what they claim they are??
Iv honestly thought about sending him some DQ dbol lol and tell him to do it for 4-5 weeks but he's an engineer and I know he will research whatever he gets till he's blue in the face like I do. So I can't run one by him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creatine and Somatozine

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Chicken, rice, and almonds.

What is that soma one? I can't even find that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Masupps.com

Promo code: Arnold20 for 20% off

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

How about making your own steroid?All tools provided.Easy steps,cheaper and safer.

Back