• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got my B-12 sample in (pics-pics-pics)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my B-12 samples in , I'll be adding this with my orals during mt lean stack...The beauty of this stuff is improved appetite, improved daily mood,
boost energy levels & combat fatigue and lethargy that can be brought on by Orals..The advantages are endless..

The addition of B-12 to any cycle/blast provides you with endless advantages and benefits,
especially during cutting/lean phases with properties of maximize the conversion of carbs/fat into ENERGY..

Super excited!

b12%201_zpsyg0oa2od.png

b12_zps9pf3gjgq.png

Nice, look forward to your review of the product. Haven't thought about B12 in a long while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my B-12 samples in , I'll be adding this with my orals during mt lean stack...The beauty of this stuff is improved appetite, improved daily mood,
boost energy levels & combat fatigue and lethargy that can be brought on by Orals..The advantages are endless..

The addition of B-12 to any cycle/blast provides you with endless advantages and benefits,
especially during cutting/lean phases with properties of maximize the conversion of carbs/fat into ENERGY..

Super excited!

b12%201_zpsyg0oa2od.png

b12_zps9pf3gjgq.png
You talked about the importance of b12 with M1T. Do you have a general starting point for dosing it?

I personally felt best at 1ml every 5-7 days..Depending on what oral I'm running and what my phase is, I will do 1ml E3D..

I'm telling ya guys, when used with harsh orals, its like day and night.. There's so much info out there with real legit personal feedback that will deff get your attention..

its a nice touch when leaning out, you feel a bit more "speeded" if that make sense, almost like a coffee buzz, you feel it just using everything as energy..Much like when you take a clens..

Where's mine? I ordered 1 year ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always heard mixed science on b12 injections so it'll be great to get your opinion!

Ive been paying to get a b-12 shot so this is a good thing!!
Looks good V.

I've always heard mixed science on b12 injections so it'll be great to get your opinion!

You will always here mix science about virtually everything and anything and both sides can equally support one another in most cases... You just have to read between the lines or do personal experiments.. I find these injections especially convenient compare to orals because of I don't have to take an other damn pill on top of what I have going..

Ever tried the powdered versions you can get from supplement companies?

Usually just comes as a pinkish powder and says "Vitamin B12 1% cyanocobalamin"?

If so, is there even a comparison, or is it like 3.2 beer vs 100 proof vodka? I got a free bag of that from bulksupplements and taking it with pwo with my dbol I noticed a definite improvement in mood and energy from my first go with dbol. Was wondering if I should switch to the big-boy stuff though.

IML Gear Cream!
Ever tried the powdered versions you can get from supplement companies?

Usually just comes as a pinkish powder and says "Vitamin B12 1% cyanocobalamin"?

If so, is there even a comparison, or is it like 3.2 beer vs 100 proof vodka? I got a free bag of that from bulksupplements and taking it with pwo with my dbol I noticed a definite improvement in mood and energy from my first go with dbol. Was wondering if I should switch to the big-boy stuff though.

I personally do not have any experience with the powders but obviously with standard vitamins I have experience with, and honestly it is like day and night to a degree... The moon change and energy is greatly improved, the Orals and injections can be comparable when it concerns mood and energy but when it concerns fat loss properties and appetite stimulation there's no comparison... I just think the injections have the added advantage especially when you're consuming orals they can sometimes cause digestive problems, nausea etc etc..

My honest opinion I would try both options and see what ones better suits your needs...

Back