• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shoulder pinning

grow4life

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys looking for some advice on what size needle to use when pinning my shoulders. I have always hit my quads or hip but wanted to give the shoulders a go. I am currently running 0.75 ml of pharma mix 3 on M, W & F and 40 mg per day of d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I am also running 200mg of test cyp a week per my TRT. I have no PIP from the pharma mix 3. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey guys looking for some advice on what size needle to use when pinning my shoulders. I have always hit my quads or hip but wanted to give the shoulders a go. I am currently running 0.75 ml of pharma mix 3 on M, W & F and 40 mg per day of d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I am also running 200mg of test cyp a week per my TRT. I have no PIP from the pharma mix 3. Thanks for the help.

Are you really asking for length? 5/8" to 1". You can use any guage you want depending on how tough you are.

Not length, gauge sorry. I have some 1" 25 ga and it sounds like that will work.

Have used 25 gauge 1" needles for everything. Has worked like a charm.

Oh, and be ready with a cotton round or swab. Delts are the only place I get seepage out of the injection point. As soon as the needle comes out, I get a cotton round on it and apply pressure and massage. That seems to keep the oil in better.

Also I go really slow, probably 90 seconds for a full 1cc, which again decreases the seeping of the oil.

*for me at least*

Oh, and be ready with a cotton round or swab. Delts are the only place I get seepage out of the injection point. As soon as the needle comes out, I get a cotton round on it and apply pressure and massage. That seems to keep the oil in better.

Also I go really slow, probably 90 seconds for a full 1cc, which again decreases the seeping of the oil.

*for me at least*

Damn bro... That's a lot of patience for a single cc.......

Started with 0.5 ml in each shoulder with the 25 ga 1" last night and it worked like a charm. I didn't feel anything and had no seepage or PIP. Plan on bumping to 1 ml next and hopefully will get same results. I went kinda slow about 8-10 seconds and waited about 5 seconds before I started a slow withdrawal. I must say it was way easier than I thought so I will definitely keep pinning my shoulders. Thanks for all the input. Pharmacom is awesome and is my new go to lab.

IML Gear Cream!
My shoulders are by no means massive, I'm a pretty lean and trim guy. I use 1" 25G to pin delts as well.

Back