• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New England Patriots Hernandez Found NOT GUILTY in double murder trial

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/14/jury-finds-aaron-hernandez-not-guilty-in-double-murder-trial/

The jury in former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s double-murder trial returned its verdict on Friday afternoon after six days of deliberations.
Hernandez was found not guilty of murdering either Daniel de Abreu or Safiro Furtado and was also found not guilty of witness intimidation charges. Hernandez was accused of killing both men in a drive-by shooting after an incident at a club on July 16, 2012 and of shooting Alexander Bradley, who was a chief witness for the prosecution, in the head seven months later. Hernandez was convicted of illegal possession of a firearm.
Hernandez’s attorneys argued that Bradley, who is serving time in Connecticut for an unrelated shooting, shot the two men over a drug deal.
Hernandez was previously convicted in April 2015 on first-degree murder charges in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd. He has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole as a result of that conviction.

Meh doesnt really matter hes already in for life. Why would he even waste his money.

What a dummy. Good looking rich athlete on an amazing football team and you're still shooting people? Retard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a dummy. Good looking rich athlete on an amazing football team and you're still shooting people? Retard.

this right here some people are just stupid all he had to do is catch a ball and not shoot people at least he was good at one of them

this right here some people are just stupid all he had to do is catch a ball and not shoot people at least he was good at one of them

For real. "You had one job..." Reminds me of Marcus Vick. Right before the draft he decides to shoot at someone in a McDonalds parking lot. Lol

For real. "You had one job..." Reminds me of Marcus Vick. Right before the draft he decides to shoot at someone in a McDonalds parking lot. Lol

Damn I don't remember that, did he go to jail over it? I do remember Ron Mexico though.....

He's still doing life in prison though..

Well looks like he committed suicide

Yup he's done, state of Massachusetts taxpayers are happy!! Raider nation

The deal was his earlier conviction was under appeal and could possibly be reversed. The prosecutors didn't want a situation where they neglected to pursue this case and the his earlier conviction gets overturned and he gets out.

As it happened, in the trial where he was just acquitted of that double murder, he was convicted of possession of an illegal firearm or whatever, AND the judge stipulated that he could not begin serving the sentence for that conviction until the earlier life conviction was completed. So, in case the murder case got tossed, this looney toon was still gonna be in jail for several more years. I guess that was the straw that broke the gorilla's neck. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. He shot two dudes at a club for spilling a drink and then shot his buddy in the eye cuz he was afraid he would snitch. No need for this clown to keep wasting oxygen.

He is what he had done in recent events that led up to his conviction.
Timeline of events.

• July 16, 2012 - Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado are killed by gunshots fired into their vehicle in Boston's South End after leaving Cure Nightclub, for which Hernandez is later indicted, but acquitted.
  • February 13, 2013 - After leaving a strip club in Miami, Hernandez allegedly shoots friend and drug dealer Alexander Bradley in the forehead, and dumps him in an industrial park off of I-95 near Riviera Beach, in Palm Beach County, Florida. Bradley survives, losing his right eye, and files a lawsuit against Hernandez for the shooting. Prosecutors later claim that the incident is the result of an argument over Bradley's knowledge of the 2012 homicide and Hernandez is indicted on witness intimidation charges in the Bradley shooting in May 2015.
  • June 14, 2013 - Lloyd and Hernandez go out to Rumor Nightclub in Boston. A witness claims that Hernandez appeared to be upset at Odin in the club that night and ended up storming out. Prosecutors later imply that Hernandez may have been upset at Lloyd for speaking to patrons associated with the victims in the 2012 shootings.
  • June 16, 2013 - At approximately 9:30 p.m. Hernandez texts his friend, Ernest Wallace, asking him to drive up to North Attleboro, along with Carlos Ortiz, from his home in Bristol, Connecticut.
  • June 17, 2013 - At 2:33 a.m., surveillance footage shows Odin Lloyd leaving his home in the South End of Boston and getting into a silver Nissan Altima with Hernandez, Wallace, and Ortiz.
  • June 17, 2013 - From 3:07 a.m. to 3:23 a.m. Odin sends out his last ever texts to his sister Shaquilla Thibou- "U saw who I'm with." "hello" "Nfl." "just so you know."
  • June 17, 2013 - Around 3:25 a.m. surveillance camera footage shows a car driving toward a secluded gravel pit in an industrial area on John Dietsch Boulevard in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. Approximately four minutes later, a car is shown driving back, Lloyd having been fatally shot during that time.
  • June 17, 2013 - Around 5:30 p.m. a jogger taking a shortcut home discovers a body in a gravel pit on John Dietsch Boulevard. Later in the evening, the news breaks that a man has been murdered about 1 mi. from Hernandez's North Attleboro, Massachusetts, home.
  • June 18, 2013 - Hernandez is identified as playing a role in the murder of the man, later revealed to be Odin Lloyd.
  • June 26, 2013 - Hernandez is arrested at his home after an arrest warrant was issued for him the previous day, and is released by the New England Patriots 90 minutes after his arrest. He is charged with first-degree murder.
  • June 27–28, 2013 - Two other men, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, are arrested in connection to Lloyd's death. A silver Toyota 4Runner later implicated in the 2012 double shooting is found in the house of Hernandez's uncle as police execute a search warrant in the Lloyd murder.
  • August 22, 2013 - Hernandez is indicted on the charge of first-degree murder.
  • September 6, 2013 - Hernandez is arraigned and pleads not guilty to murder.
  • September 27, 2013 - Ortiz and Singleton are indicted on accessory charges in connection with Lloyd's death. Shayanna Jenkins is indicted for perjury.[SUP][41][/SUP]
  • April 11, 2014 - Ortiz and Wallace charged with first-degree murder in new indictment.[SUP][42][/SUP]
  • May 15, 2014 - Hernandez is indicted on murder charges for the killings of Abreu and Furtado.[SUP][43][/SUP]
  • April 15, 2015 - Hernandez is convicted of first-degree murder of Lloyd and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
  • May 12, 2016 - Wallace is acquitted of first-degree murder, but convicted of being an accessory after the fact of the crime; he is sentenced to four-and-one-half years to seven years in prison.
  • June 27, 2016 - Ortiz changed his not guilty plea and pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact; he is sentenced to serve four-and-one-half to seven years in prison.
  • April 19, 2017 - Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in his prison cell with his bed sheet, hanging from his cell window

Last edited:
Back