• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SHOCKING CLIP: Passenger violently pulled from United flight

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SHOCKING CLIP: Passenger violently pulled from United flight
Published on Apr 10, 2017

A United Airlines passenger was forcibly removed from a flight against his will, to make room for United staff.

https://youtu.be/LwmVnEEOOc4

Pretty sure he was a doctor who had work the next day. Its kind of sad really. Out of all the other people on that plane I can bet money someone else would have gotten off instead. I'll tell you what tho, As fucked up as it might seem, I bet Dr Wong there starts test and tren and kickin ass in his dojo until the lawsuit money comes in.

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

The man had a right to be on that air plane. He paid money to be on that flight but instead was assaulted and forcibly removed. He will sue and win in court.

This is disturbing. The crew should be fired and this guy should walk with millions for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah watched this on the news today. He actually got away from them and got back on the plane. Other passengers said he was all bloody and delirious though.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

The man had a right to be on that air plane. He paid money to be on that flight but instead was assaulted and forcibly removed. He will sue and win in court.

No he wont.
Read your ticket next time.
He breached his contract.
I dont have a dog in this fight but just sayin what reality is.

They should have kept increasing their offer from $800 until 4 people agreed to a better price. That would have been a lot cheaper than what this PR fiasco will end up costing them. :coffee:

United just made a huge PR mistake. Everyone has video phones and they do this? SMH

No he wont.
Read your ticket next time.
He breached his contract.
I dont have a dog in this fight but just sayin what reality is.

What does it say and what part did he breach?

When you buy an airline ticket and sign on the bottom line you are acknowledging that you have read the terms and conditions of the airline which includes "bumping" which is a legal procedure. If you refuse to abide by what you agreed to you can be "bumped."
I agree it is a bad PR situation for this airline but they were within their rights to do so. Its a risk you take when you fly these days, one that the passenger apparently wasnt willing to accept.
Sucks for everyone.

IML Gear Cream!
There are federal laws that entitle you to compensation if you get bumped, but Oldschool is correct. Still a major PR blunder by United. Really, what a bunch of dicks. "Our employees flying for free are more important than paying customers, so suck it, passenger."

I'm sure if they announced that they would offer a free hotel and meal voucher or free round trip tix voucher a few people would have taken the offer I never seen them have to forcebly remove someone. police should not have dragged him out like that, there job is to prevent crime not fix ticket sale mistakes

Fucked up but is it just me or was that passenger being SUPER dramatic!??? I didn't see anyone beat the shit out of him yet he's all limp n shit lol

But who knows maybe given the circumstances i may throw same tantrum and act all stupid n dramatic too especially being on high test

When you buy an airline ticket and sign on the bottom line you are acknowledging that you have read the terms and conditions of the airline which includes "bumping" which is a legal procedure. If you refuse to abide by what you agreed to you can be "bumped."
I agree it is a bad PR situation for this airline but they were within their rights to do so. Its a risk you take when you fly these days, one that the passenger apparently wasnt willing to accept.
Sucks for everyone.

How is United needing 4 seats for their EMPLOYEES legal "bumping"? They asked for volunteers and nobody was interested so they go to a lottery system? WTF? I have never heard of such a thing. I guarantee if they would have thrown in 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the world there would have been 10 people volunteering! This is going to cost United MILLIONS of $ I hope they learn a fuckng lesson.

Fucked up but is it just me or was that passenger being SUPER dramatic!??? I didn't see anyone beat the shit out of him yet he's all limp n shit lol

But who knows maybe given the circumstances i may throw same tantrum and act all stupid n dramatic too especially being on high test

bloody nose doesnt look dramatic, but in my opinion if they needed 4 seat they should always keep them vacant or block them out, thats their problem not mine. how about they can stand. I paid for that seat

Technically he is in the wrong. It's in the contract when you purchase a ticket. They are AA employees who needed to fly for some reason.

AA should have gone about this in a different way, by offering free flights etc.. but if this were a loitering situation and police were called, then the person refused to move the police would use force.

Also it doesn't help his case when he comes BACK on the plane and starts saying "Just kill me, just kill me", makes you look a little fucking crazy, regardless of if you got smacked in the head or not.

He should have calmly left the plane and been done with it, don't fuck around with airports.

AA definitely fucked up and it will cost them, but so did the passenger. Even though he will now probably sue and come out ahead anyway..

and lol @ onlookers, rather than offer to give up their seat and put the situation at rest they immediately whip out their phones and start recording. :coffee:

Technically he is in the wrong. It's in the contract when you purchase a ticket. They are AA employees who needed to fly for some reason.

AA should have gone about this in a different way, by offering free flights etc.. but if this were a loitering situation and police were called, then the person refused to move the police would use force.

Also it doesn't help his case when he comes BACK on the plane and starts saying "Just kill me, just kill me", makes you look a little fucking crazy, regardless of if you got smacked in the head or not.

He should have calmly left the plane and been done with it, don't fuck around with airports.

AA definitely fucked up and it will cost them, but so did the passenger. Even though he will now probably sue and come out ahead anyway..

That's what I'm saying! Sure he felt angry or wronged but just do what the dumbass authorities say and get the fuck up and leave and continue your debate OFF plane not throw your body all over the place and scream like a pig wtf lol that part I don't understand.

I'm not a huge fan of regulations but one they should add is making it illegal to overbook seats; that shit is bullshit. :coffee:

Get Shredded!

He does not lift bra

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

That's what I'm saying! Sure he felt angry or wronged but just do what the dumbass authorities say and get the fuck up and leave and continue your debate OFF plane not throw your body all over the place and scream like a pig wtf lol that part I don't understand.

Yeah he sounded like an idiot.. then runs back on the plane and starts saying "kill me".

I'm not a huge fan of regulations but one they should add is making it illegal to overbook seats; that shit is bullshit. :coffee:

I agree. But this wasn't even over booking, there were a couple AA employees who needed to be on that flight, maybe they were mechanics or something who knows.

Overbooking is reality and it happens all the time. They just put you on a different flight so the major hassle is you will have a delay. My problem with this case is the fact he was already checked in, bags were checked, in his assigned seat, and THEN they decided to bump him. That is bullshit. At check in would have been the time to inform him of the overbooked situation, not when he is already on the plane and ready for take off

Overbooking is reality and it happens all the time. They just put you on a different flight so the major hassle is you will have a delay. My problem with this case is the fact he was already checked in, bags were checked, in his assigned seat, and THEN they decided to bump him. That is bullshit. At check in would have been the time to inform him of the overbooked situation, not when he is already on the plane and ready for take off
this would have been the best solution, botton line for me is if I pay for a service I am the customer, I demand a little respect, dont treat me like a criminal or freeloader, guy paid for a service and treated like a prisoner being dragged out of a cell

Judging from what I'm seeing in the media, United is going to pay dearly for this faux pas

http://www.duffelblog.com/2017/04/pentagon-awards-contract-united-airlines-forcibly-remove-assad/

The four United employees were needed at the other airport to work another flight. Regardless, United fucked this up in many ways... and you can't blame the dude for doing what he did, look at what he might get out of it? Worked in his favor. If he's really a doc with patients he was trying to reach, he completely wins this PR battle at every angle and will likely get a big check from United just to go away, avoid a court case, try to make this story die out, etc.

As for the blood, his face got slammed against some seat armrests or mounts in the dragging out process.

All the airlines have an overbooking process for one reason: $$$. Just because you don't show up and therefore forfeit your expense for the seat, why not calculate the odds of that happening to a certain # of seats per flight and sell them to other customers? Some seats are now bringing in double income. Bonus! The cost for that is having to fuck over some customers when the odds don't play out right, but then it's airline bottom line vs. customer inconvenience and rage. They opt for the money. This PR fiasco might shine a spotlight on the practice though... things could change if media attention forces it.

Tell u what...they offer me 800 bucks and a hotel..fuck that flight and going to work the next day..

Back