• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Accomplishment

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like to brag so fuckin what?

For the first time in nearly 2 years I can comfortably wear size 33 waisted shit. From a kid that genetically had massive legs as a kid and had to wear all husky sized clothes, this is a really fuckin important day for me. My diet has been 100% spot on, cardio 1 hr a day like its fucking nothing. Now I'm eyeballing my first contest towards fall which I didn't even think would start happening until next year

This is why I run gear, this is why this community is still the shit. I wouldnt be at this point if it wasnt for all the advice and information on here. For all you noobs Listen well, and absorb the knowledge.

tldr; op is high af

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Good job man! I agree this is a great community.

I totally know the feeling. I'm finally able to fit into my 30" waist jeans again. Before I quit BBing I had a 29" waist (technically 28 3/4) but since I fucked up I got all the way up to 35 waist. Now I'm fitting into 30's again but I'm starting to run into the whole quads are too big for my pants thing lol.

Congrats man! You're doing good. I'm kinda on the same deal, 2100 cals, carb cycling with down to 50 carbs on low days, cardio once and sometimes twice a day. I'm stoked to see the progress finally.

When are you doing your cardio? I've been doing a combo of 45min fasted LISS and then usually another 30min LISS after lifting, depending on the day. I don't do cardio after legs and shoulders because those are my points I'm trying to bring up.

I have the issue of my waste not wanting to grow. I'm 218 lbs and a 34 in waste.. I hate that.. I know others like it but I for 1 can't stand it

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Good job man! I agree this is a great community.

I totally know the feeling. I'm finally able to fit into my 30" waist jeans again. Before I quit BBing I had a 29" waist (technically 28 3/4) but since I fucked up I got all the way up to 35 waist. Now I'm fitting into 30's again but I'm starting to run into the whole quads are too big for my pants thing lol.

Congrats man! You're doing good. I'm kinda on the same deal, 2100 cals, carb cycling with down to 50 carbs on low days, cardio once and sometimes twice a day. I'm stoked to see the progress finally.

When are you doing your cardio? I've been doing a combo of 45min fasted LISS and then usually another 30min LISS after lifting, depending on the day. I don't do cardio after legs and shoulders because those are my points I'm trying to bring up.
Tyyy man. Its a fantastic feeling..

Cardio is 20min AM fasted strsight into workout

Pm cardio 30mins.

Liss or hiit I keep my heartrate between 125 and 140 throughout

Congratulations!

Not enough guys around here put an emphasis on having a narrow waist IMO.

Congratulations!

Not enough guys around here put an emphasis on having a narrow waist IMO.
I hate big waists. It looks god awful.

Ive never even had an actual narrow waist.. Feels kinda goood. Like its beach time

IML Gear Cream!
Tyyy man. Its a fantastic feeling..

Cardio is 20min AM fasted strsight into workout

Pm cardio 30mins.

Liss or hiit I keep my heartrate between 125 and 140 throughout

Interesting. Well good job, keep in it

Congrats brother!

Im size 33 since highschool, 35yrs old now.

Idk if its good or bad 🤔

Hell yeah!

Keep KILLING it

35" waist here............=(

Somebody needs to come out with some stylish designer jeans for small waist big thighs and short people lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good job lokthan!

Well deserved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to brag so fuckin what?

For the first time in nearly 2 years I can comfortably wear size 33 waisted shit. From a kid that genetically had massive legs as a kid and had to wear all husky sized clothes, this is a really fuckin important day for me. My diet has been 100% spot on, cardio 1 hr a day like its fucking nothing. Now I'm eyeballing my first contest towards fall which I didn't even think would start happening until next year

This is why I run gear, this is why this community is still the shit. I wouldnt be at this point if it wasnt for all the advice and information on here. For all you noobs Listen well, and absorb the knowledge.

tldr; op is high af

Excellent!

Somebody needs to come out with some stylish designer jeans for small waist big thighs and short people lol

they do.. lucky jeans fit well... I'm a 30 inch waist... 5'6

Probably makes ur dong look really long though sooooo that's an advantage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you guys measuring around the belly button? Most men wear there jeans lower than that and most men are leaner there. So 34 inch jeans but could be a 36 inch waist just saying. Problem arises when we train legs heavily and have leaner waist. The clothes get to tight in the legs at that waist size because most don't have big legs at 34 inch waist speaking general population.

Are you guys measuring around the belly button? Most men wear there jeans lower than that and most men are leaner there. So 34 inch jeans but could be a 36 inch waist just saying. Problem arises when we train legs heavily and have leaner waist. The clothes get to tight in the legs at that waist size because most don't have big legs at 34 inch waist speaking general population.
This was based off of lower than bellybutton

they do.. lucky jeans fit well... I'm a 30 inch waist... 5'6
Man listen I'm at hematology now getting blood work done. Was gonna put on my lucky jeans. Shit other jeans I get 33 loose fit, can't find loose fit in lucky so I had to get a 36 with belt lol

I'm 30 inch waste 5'5 3/4, 175lbs lean

Jeans size has nothing to do with measuring at the belly button. Hell, it does not even have much to do with the inches shown on the pants at all.

I'm 30 inch waste 5'5 3/4, 175lbs lean

we are prob pretty close to same size then.. I hover between 175-180 lbs
lean.. difference in my weight is just extra water depending on how much shit I eat on weekends

Back