• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH side effects question for the vets......

Onemoosehorn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So early in march I won an auction, placed my order and received 2 kits of HGH, mind you I only ordered 1 kit, but there was a delay with shipping, so I received 2 kits as compensation. That's pretty damn awesome of a source to do, considering it was HGH. That shit is expensive. Will definately use them from now on. There are a ton of blood work posts on here about this brand, so from what I've read I know what to look for and expect. I emailed a couple reps for the source and got the ok to post a question about it here. I don't know if I should mention the brand so I won't for now.

Now, I'm 40 years old, been lifting since I joined the Marine Corp 20 years ago, have 6-7 cycles under my belt, but wanted to try HGH for the first time. I'm currently in my second week of 400g of Test Iso and 600g of EQ both from a trusted source on here. I don't have any bloods done on the HGH. And all that I am about to describe of the process, I have learned from researching here and on a couple other boards before I started. Asking questions, pm's etc.

Mixed the HGH up with some bac water, everything came out great. Powder looked good and mixed nice and clear. Awesome! Plan on running 2iu's a day in the am, and somatozine at night. 2 weeks of HGH first to see how I like it before I start the pills. Yesterday and today were the first 2 days. 7:30 I woke up and pinned 2 iu's SQ on an empty stomach. Nice and smooth, no redness, no pain, great I thought. Here is where this stuff lit me up like a damn Christmas tree! Holy shit!!!

Soon after I started getting the tingling in the arms, fingers, which from what I've read means it should be good, without having bloods done to verify. After 1.5 hours I finally eat. Protein shake, eggs, chicken, etc, my normal diet when not working on the weekends. Hit the gym, come home shower, another shake, then about and hour after that, which is 5 hours from the time I pinned, I get light headed, a little dizzy, little nauseous. I just plain feel like shit. Both days, same thing, same time. Hands, and arms are pretty damn numb too. So I've read it could be blood pressure or blood sugar. So I bought a glucose meter, and at that point I tested 130, 1 hr after having a protein shake, and my blood pressure was slightly elevated. Nothing to get concerned about, and it was in my normal range, considering I was now pinning HGH. That lasts about 45 mins, then fades away, I start feeling better, and now about 12 hours after I pinned I feel great. Little tired and lazy, but again all the sides I've read I should feel.

So, is this a common side effect to get from HGH? I was thinking of dropping down to 1 iu a day for a week to get used to it, but damn am I a bitch or is this stuff really that good? Any recommendations from the vets? Yes I know bloods to ensure it is the real thing. Also, should I post this in the Anabolic section too or just stay here?

I don't have an extensive experience with GH, but when I did use 3 IU's per day, I didn't experience anything like you just described. The only thing I experienced was significant elbow and knee pain, (which caused me to stop taking it). Is there anything else at all that you've just started taking which might be the cause of the dizziness and nausea? BTW did you drink the protein shake with a meal? I've learned that with some of them, that can be done, but with others it cannot be without getting nauseous.

I don't have an extensive experience with GH, but when I did use 3 IU's per day, I didn't experience anything like you just described. The only thing I experienced was significant elbow and knee pain, (which caused me to stop taking it). Is there anything else at all that you've just started taking which might be the cause of the dizziness and nausea? BTW did you drink the protein shake with a meal? I've learned that with some of them, that can be done, but with others it cannot be without getting nauseous.

Nothing different at all. Same routine as always. Added HGH, that's it. Maybe it's just my body reacting to HGH. Gonna drop to 1 iu and see what happens. And no, shake by itself, like normal. Same protein I've used for 15 years probably. Lol

These sound like symptoms from a peptide but I can't remember which one..... Think it's either a cjc or ghrps both of which when used together, can be used to mimic gh if you get a shady source. Numbness and tingling from gh typically takes a couple days to set in from my experience, not within hours.

I would have serum and baseline igf done. If they serum test well but these sides don't go away, retest igf in 4 weeks to see where it's at.

These sound like symptoms from a peptide but I can't remember which one..... Think it's either a cjc or ghrps both of which when used together, can be used to mimic gh if you get a shady source. Numbness and tingling from gh typically takes a couple days to set in from my experience, not within hours.

I would have serum and baseline igf done. If they serum test well but these sides don't go away, retest igf in 4 weeks to see where it's at.

Montego thanks. The source is on this forum, so I would hope it isn't just some peptides then....

Op u shouldn't feel that way on 2 iu's.

When u prep the mix did u swab the stoppers b4 mixing?

If not and just saying this is kinda a big leap. U may have got some bacteria in it.

I've done that w cjc. I forgot to clean the bac water vial and cjc vial.
I mixed it, injected minutes later and balls did I get a flush from
Hell I got red blotches, tingling,
Itches as fuck!

Thought it was a fluke but it happened to me my 3rd day. That's when I put it together that I skipped a step both times.

I kept them in my bathroom drawer.

Again not saying that is what happened w u but something to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Op u shouldn't feel that way on 2 iu's.

When u prep the mix did u swab the stoppers b4 mixing?

If not and just saying this is kinda a big leap. U may have got some bacteria in it.

I've done that w cjc. I forgot to clean the bac water vial and cjc vial.
I mixed it, injected minutes later and balls did I get a flush from
Hell I got red blotches, tingling,
Itches as fuck!

Thought it was a fluke but it happened to me my 3rd day. That's when I put it together that I skipped a step both times.

I kept them in my bathroom drawer.

Again not saying that is what happened w u but something to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wiped everything down with alcohol like I always do. That was a good suggestion though, I could see that happening.

Should I ditch this vial and try another out of this kit, or try the second kit?

I wouldn't ditch Anything Bud. Just follow correct protacal and mix another vial and see what happens. If same thing maybe try one from other kit. But honestly get it tested if you looking for answers to see if it's legit. If you changed your mind about using them ill gladly give you your money back!

I've used their HGH before and it was good. I think highly of the supplier so I would think your HGH is good. This doesn't mean anything though. Things can change and the flip of a coin.

I wouldn't ditch Anything Bud. Just follow correct protacal and mix another vial and see what happens. If same thing maybe try one from other kit. But honestly get it tested if you looking for answers to see if it's legit. If you changed your mind about using them ill gladly give you your money back!

I've used their HGH before and it was good. I think highly of the supplier so I would think your HGH is good. This doesn't mean anything though. Things can change and the flip of a coin.

Was never really questioning if they were legit, just curious on the sides. If anyone else experienced anything other than the numbness. There HGH came highly recommended, so did the source. So how soon should the sides come along? Or is that really dependent on the individual?

IML Gear Cream!
Side effects have nothing to do with legitimate or good quality GH.

Should legitimate HGH have sides then? I understand we aren't talking pharm grade here, but why do so many people say they get sides from HGH?

Legitimate and illegitimate GH have the same side effects. Properly dosed and under dosed legitimate GH have side effects and sometimes they do not.

Going by side effects is a shot into the dark.

Really thought there would be better information given here... Kinda makes me sad

spoke with op in pm and told him to post to hear others opinions on how to go about it.... A simple google search will show you how often cases like these pop up with hgh.... There is even multiple threads here on asf about the same situation......

Reading some threads, there are a few things many suggest..
1. Split dose... 1iu am 1iu pm
2. Dose all 2iu before bed......seems like this has good results for some...

Really thought there would be better information given here... Kinda makes me sad

spoke with op in pm and told him to post to hear others opinions on how to go about it.... A simple google search will show you how often cases like these pop up with hgh.... There is even multiple threads here on asf about the same situation......

Reading some threads, there are a few things many suggest..
1. Split dose... 1iu am 1iu pm
2. Dose all 2iu before bed......seems like this has good results for some...

His question is vague at best. I thought he was asking what side effects to expect. I don't know how to answer that as everyone responds differently.

Op, I will give you some of my experiences with GH. I have done some stupid shit just to see what happens, but I am also very OCD regarding how I do certain things so I pay attention to sides and how they develop etc.

Nuptropin 4ius ED: Ran for just over 6 weeks.

Week 1: first 4 days I got a flushed feeling and a gurgling sensation in my intestines. Honestly felt like when I did a magnesium citrate cleanse and everything starts "moving" down my intestinal tract. 2ius 2x daily and this sensation was the same each time. After that I didn't get the sensation anymore. BUT I found I was shitting several times a day instead of 1 time a day (I have a very slow digestive tract so this was significant). Was sleeping super deep and any time I laid down I was out in minutes, even if I had just woken up.

Week 2: Sleep was still crazy for the first few days of week 2. Then I pretty much stopped sleeping. 3 hours a day was enough for me. I was up and good to go. I could force myself to sleep if I laid around long enough, but I could be in the gym for 2 hours and do tons of sets and reps without a second thought. Noticed severe heartburn that wouldn't go away with anything. Not a whole lot of visible bloatiing (subq water) but my blood pressure started to increase towards the end of week 2

Week 3: Severe heartburn continued. Stopped the GH for a day (just got busy and forgot to pin) and the heartburn cleared. Continued back to 4ius without problem. Heart rate sat around 80-90 bpm and BP was 140-150/90-110 which was a HUGE spike for me. Normally its 70bpm and 110-120/60-70. Found i controlled it better but if I was drinking at LEAST 1.5 gallons a day and some days popping a few lasix tabs.

Week 4-6: Most sides were gone. Still got horrendous BP levels if I wasnt drinking enough water. Too many carbs and I would be puffy but on low carb days I actually saw a visible difference on my body. Adonis belt seemed to just come out of nowhere. While I am not a lean and shredded I woke up one morning and was like "hey I actually have abdominals". The fat loss is slow but its most evident in my lower abs/hip area. Skin also is getting thinner.

Week 7: Switched to Puretropin. did 5ius 1 night before bed, had INSANE dreams, next morning did 10 ius for a gh serum test and noticed some pain in my knees/lower back/hip area a few hours later. Trained, hit 5 more ius and around 4 hours after that I was dying. Woke up the following morning feeling insanely dehydrated. I could barely get out of bed to walk because of the amount of pressure in my knees and ankles. Each step would literally cause a throbbing sensation in my patella tendons and I could barely stand let alone walk through the gym. Have maintained 10ius for the entire week (will be week 8 tomorrow) and have noticed tons of sides. Bloating is there but I look super full. Wife even came home from work after working 10 hours and commented that I actually looked visually different just in the time she was gone. While I am not going to say its truly that effective, she does tend to notice the small things (Was an art major and tends to notice even the subtle differences in colors etc) so I am sure she does see something (even if its water shedding). I have non stop tingling in my hands and feet. Just rolling my wrists in a circle, I can feel the compression in my wrists and my fingers go numb. Elbows feel tight, pressure on my tricep tendons is absurd and I basically can't wrest my forearms on the edge of the table at dinner if I want to pick up a fork. I also notice a lot of tingling and numbness in my lower legs. Was fucking my wife today and went I went to get up I couldnt stand because the pressure of my knees on the mattress had managed to leave my feet and lower legs completely numb and useless. I am also hot 24/7, my appetite isn't crazy high but I can finally eat a fairly large amount without having to force myself to.

Get Shredded!
I will mention that my BG levels didn't increase for several weeks. I wouldn't use that as an indicator if you were thinking the elevated levels proved the authenticity. The tingling within an hour COULD be from having great gh. Took me only a few hours to develop the pain/pressure when I started pinning the 2nd lab of GH. But the nausea and such could be some weird reaction to hgh. I know I have some problems with too much whey post workout. Perhaps you are having the same issue? I don't know if I would jump in and say its peptides just yet. If its a concern, privatemdlabs does gh serum testing for 50 bucks. 10ius injected intramuscularly 3 hours before blood draws will tell you if its "legit" (Well igf1 will tell you it better but the gh serum test can ease your mind somewhat)

Given how some people respond differently to GH, you very well could be a hyper responder. HeavyIron scores "low" on pharmacy GH but there are some people who score in the mid to high 30s on pharmacy GH.

Ok so let me clarify what I was asking fellas. I wasn't clear and that is completely my fault. In not considering the side effects as to legitimacy of the hgh. As of right now I have NO reason to doubt the product or source. I understand everyone reacts differently to the compounds they are taking, some have sides, some don't. My question/concern was the light headed, dizzy feeling right at 5 hours after pinning. Has anyone had that happen? If so, how did you try to alleviate it?

I've read through a ton of threads and reviews, but I didn't see too many on here about that issue. Yes there are hundreds concerning numbness and tingling. Not concerned about that. First thing I though to was blood pressure or blood glucose as the root cause of the light headed dizziness, but I'm not a doctor. I think I'm gonna call and make an appt with my doctor. I checked my BG this morning when I woke up, empty stomach, no hgh, and it was 120. 20 mins later after my shower it was 112. Feel great today. But I'm not sure if it is supposed to be that high at a faster state. That could be the cause of the dizziness.

elite3keraed,
thanks for taking the time to explain your use. And yes I noticed the last 2 days I was def shitting more than normal. Lol

And sorry, not giving away any kits. Lol

Quick google search shows that dizzyness and nausea are two symptoms of hyperglycemia.

That would explain the sick feeling after getting a decent amount of calories in you. While much higher levels would cause more severe symptoms, it could be your BG levels being elevated for several hours and not lowering that makes you feel ill. Sort of how some people can feel hypo with BG levels in the 70's and other people wont feel anything until the 60's or 50's...old coworker was at 30 and didn't feel hypo so again, you're sensitivity may vary.

Waking BG levels in a fasted state of 120 is a "prediabetic" level. You could talk to the doc but I see 1 of 2 routes. Admit HGH usage and he lectures you about it and tells you to stop...or you hide it and he orders bloods, sees you're high fasting levels and you get sent down the diabetes rabbit hole...at which point the HGH sides would probably subside and you've wasted tons of money..

Ok so let me clarify what I was asking fellas. I wasn't clear and that is completely my fault. In not considering the side effects as to legitimacy of the hgh. As of right now I have NO reason to doubt the product or source. I understand everyone reacts differently to the compounds they are taking, some have sides, some don't. My question/concern was the light headed, dizzy feeling right at 5 hours after pinning. Has anyone had that happen? If so, how did you try to alleviate it?

I've read through a ton of threads and reviews, but I didn't see too many on here about that issue. Yes there are hundreds concerning numbness and tingling. Not concerned about that. First thing I though to was blood pressure or blood glucose as the root cause of the light headed dizziness, but I'm not a doctor. I think I'm gonna call and make an appt with my doctor. I checked my BG this morning when I woke up, empty stomach, no hgh, and it was 120. 20 mins later after my shower it was 112. Feel great today. But I'm not sure if it is supposed to be that high at a faster state. That could be the cause of the dizziness.

elite3keraed,
thanks for taking the time to explain your use. And yes I noticed the last 2 days I was def shitting more than normal. Lol

And sorry, not giving away any kits. Lol

At a "fasted" state. Damn autocorrect.

Ok so an update after dropping down and pinning 1iu in the am......

No more dizzy/light headed feeling. Mon-wed was fine. Lastnight and today I noticed that my hands would go a little numb if I stopped moving them around. A little pain in the fingers a couple times which I would assume is a bit of cts. But all these were very mild. Last night I slept like a rock. A different kind of sleep then the rest of the week. Usually I'm up tossing and turning every night, but last night was different. I have noticed getting tired in the afternoon though. Like around 2-3, I just wanna nap.

I don't know what happened last weekend, my first 2 days of 2iu a day. I guess my body reacting. Carbs at/not at the right time. This week has been much better. I'm going to stay at 1iu a day for another week and see where I am then.

As as far as the BG levels, I said nothing about using HGH, my problem was the $9 walm*** tester I bought the doc said. I guess they aren't very accurate. They can have a variance of +/- 20%, which is a big difference between a level of 120 and 100, so he said. My fasting levels came in just under 100, so he said I'm good there. With the Walm*** tester I had levels of 98, 114, and 120. But still gave me the lecture on eating and exercise...

elit3, the light headed/ dizziness, was signs of BG being low. Hypoglycemia. When all my symptoms were explained to the doc, that's what he told me.

Back