• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone

Jdubfrost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why the hell is this so hard to find I'm on 3 boards and none have it except one on asf that I'd rather not use. Anybody else in the same boat.

I think a couple places have it here. Maybe PSL? I can't remember who else

iA but they're banned here...It's potent too

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I still get emails from them. I was one of the ones that got a bad infection from them and don't know how much they can be trusted lately. Have you had any recent dealings with ia?

I still get emails from them. I was one of the ones that got a bad infection from them and don't know how much they can be trusted lately. Have you had any recent dealings with ia?
I just have a bunch of gear from the past with them. Never had any problems

Fucking loved Trestolone when PO had it a few years back - If you find it again - PM me brother

I hear gpod stuff biut trest only thing im worried about is the recover from it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fucking loved Trestolone when PO had it a few years back - If you find it again - PM me brother
Those were the days. Loved PO's trest, was amazing stuff.

Everyone, this is in the works for monster labs.

I wish I could afford it lol seems like it's gotta be run fairly high for the price. That's the acetate version though! Haven't seen the deca ester anywhere

I was going to guess ace and Dec... Because that's the only two esters I've ever seen it in

Seen a couple raw suppliers pushing it on their forums. No reviews yet. A few years ago (researched past threads) seems that getting it to hold at 200mg was a challenge without upping the benzobenzonite to the point that PIP became an issue. If you can't get at 200 or better kinda seems pointless to me.

But once you run ace, you will literally feel it by pin 1. Trest has something special...It's soon powerful. Trest will be full blown doing it's magic in 1 weeks tops

Never mind its trest ace 50mg, tren ace 50mg, mast prop 50mg, and mtren 1mg. It said trest mix so I thought it would be multiple treat esters. This sounds intense like you could possibly have a stroke lol.

But once you run ace, you will literally feel it by pin 1. Trest has something special...It's soon powerful. Trest will be full blown doing it's magic in 1 weeks tops

Sounds good! I found a very reputable source with it but it's always a gamble I guess

Never mind its trest ace 50mg, tren ace 50mg, mast prop 50mg, and mtren 1mg. It said trest mix so I thought it would be multiple treat esters. This sounds intense like you could possibly have a stroke lol.

It's probably bullshit. Test prop + estrogen to make you bloat

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Get Shredded!
A stroke is right!! I'd be afraid to stack all of those heavy hitters together. Although I have thought about Trestolone with Masteron.

Sponsor Uncle Z has trestolone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run trest solo and feel it's power before stacking it with other shit.

I know people runing this blend have only great results not sure if this sponsor is on here though akso has mtren 1mg orals

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Run trest solo and feel it's power before stacking it with other shit.

This. They say you don't need to run any test but I've ran Trest alone before and I like it with some test better

Back