• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Site shut down?..

Dave_Shorts

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been looking to make another order from PSL but the site seems to be down for a long time?? Are you guys gone or did I miss something??

Thanks.

Thank you FITRMT!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

is the site down again?

tried to look up something on there. it was up not even an hour ago. hope all is well. really want to track my order.

I believe it's having some issues I tried going in as well no luck give it some time I'm sure it will be up

IML Gear Cream!
yes i have. i guess something was off. it was around 4:30pm eastern time. perhaps site maitenance.

tried to look up something on there. it was up not even an hour ago. hope all is well. really want to track my order.

Make sure you are using the proper domain. It is in my sig. Thanks. If your still having issues please let us know. But the site is running.

i did. its up now. might have been a wifi error on my end

Are you the same Dave from PBB?
Yes sir. That site disappeared quickly!! Then I just stayed off the forums due to personal issues. Never got to finish posting following my log but this was the end result in my show if you're interested......
2c8bc6f45790b298e89676e98c20bbd6.jpg

I'm also impressed by your memory!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Yes sir. That site disappeared quickly!! Then I just stayed off the forums due to personal issues. Never got to finish posting following my log but this was the end result in my show if you're interested......
2c8bc6f45790b298e89676e98c20bbd6.jpg

I'm also impressed by your memory!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Holy fuck bro! Nice work! That's a gross understatement btw.

Last we spoke you were just hopping back on gear after being off for a long time. Looks like you did zero slacking since then.

Back