• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basicstero

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did they forget to pay sponsor fees? I don't see their sub forum anymore.

That's what I'm guessing. I hope to see them back here soon.

I noticed that yesterday. I'm still hoping to hear something good. They're my favorite international source by far..

Their rep Dannie is a huge help...he only answers usually with smart ass comments. He is one of the most piss poor reps I've seen on this forum...he's totally worthless....his post are announcing sales. That's pretty much it.

What was the other reps name? Dylan? He is still around? He seemed to be helpful imo

Lol at post above me^^^^

Please do not be alarmed if it happens, Basicstero is very much still in business. This forum does not even verify any of their sponsor, hence a source must either royally fuck up and scam / send bunk gears to receive 100s of complainants from regular members or even worse scam or give infection to a Mod/Admin to be booted off. In Basicstero's case forum fees were late, Frank pays months in advance and being busy with other stuff sometimes looses track of when what fees are due in. I take full responsibility as I wasn't there to remind him, I am a bad rep.

Back