• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coinbase

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm somewhat new to coinbase as I used Circle for most of my buying of bitcoins before they no longer offered the option. I wanted to ask those that are using CB, did you provide a photo ID for verification? It's asking me for one and will not let me to make another purchase without it. I'm a bit uncomfortable with doing that, but it seems like they are the only game in town. Any others had to do the same? Any issues? Thanks.

Sam-

I uploaded my ID to the site to increase purchase amounts
yep, me too. But two months after i did that, they dropped me like a bad habit anyway because they didn't like my purchase habits. They suck. I'm going back to using other means instead of bitcoins. it just isn't worth the hassle

Doesn't it actually cost more? Since the value of a Bitcoin is more than the value of a dollar?

I do hate the fact that it takes 7-10 days after I make a purchase for the coin to load. Anyone have a better means of buying coin online?

I did it, I use intermediary wallets to try to anonymize my transactions so.ewhat

Just give them your ID. It's not that big of a deal. It's not like they don't know exactly who the fuck you are. You already gave the your name, address and account numbers. If someone was trying to open an account under your name and pulling money out of your bank account you would be glad to know they ask them for ID.

Just give them your ID. It's not that big of a deal. It's not like they don't know exactly who the fuck you are. You already gave the your name, address and account numbers. If someone was trying to open an account under your name and pulling money out of your bank account you would be glad to know they ask them for ID.

I thought they were th greatest but the kicked me out cause I was holding on to the money and watching it grow on value and it shot up
like 1000%.,. So I spent some of my profits and then thrvcut mr off with no way of giving back to me because of my order activity... cocksisuckey that I why i always buy from hammer from hammer 🔨
Vaug
Awesome shit💪🏼👊🏽time!!!

I thought they were th greatest but the kicked me out cause I was holding on to the money and watching it grow on value and it shot up
like 1000%.,. So I spent some of my profits and then thrvcut mr off with no way of giving back to me because of my order activity... cocksisuckey that I why i always buy from hammer from hammer 🔨
Vaug
Awesome shit💪🏼👊🏽time!!!
Acid or mescaline?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

These fucks are now running through a charge service based in the UK, so if your bank charges you foreign ATM fees, youll get hit with that charge too. I'll be running my shit through greenaddress before i send to any vendor.

Back