• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hammer Anabolics?

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone had experience with this lab?

Basically the situation is that I ordered from them a while ago and apparently his lab was going through some issues and he had to shut it down. So for months, no one got the gear that they were expecting, including myself to a certain point. After maybe like 4-5 months of when I placed the initial order, he got back to me, and sent me out the product.

Nothing crazy, I placed an order for 4 test cyp bottles eventually after months of delay and no responses my order arrived and he sent me 7 test cyp bottles, which was kinda good. Now I haven't tried them and I remember their used to be a Sponser Fourm underneath this lab and it got shutdown because of these frequent issues and he has gone private now.

So my question is has anyone has had experience with his products? Would you utilize the test if you were in my position?

Hammer came back here under the name prime and got booted. There was lots of issues with his gear, 3 month ta being the least of worries. Even a blood test on prime came back low the short time he was here. Maybe buy a few sterile syringe filters .22 and run it through just be safe.

Hammer came back here under the name prime and got booted. There was lots of issues with his gear, 3 month ta being the least of worries. Even a blood test on prime came back low the short time he was here. Maybe buy a few sterile syringe filters .22 and run it through just be safe.

Nah that's all I needed to know, I don't want to be running any bunk gear or even take the chances of that. Thanks for the info!

Yeah I posted another thread about it in the source discussion page....I think I found the answer I needed lol, thank you guys for the insight. I understand this gear is probably 100% legit and the best gear on the market.

Most honest seller ever, half off everything includes the hormone!

Most honest seller ever, half off everything includes NO hormone!

Fixed ;)

Yeah I posted another thread about it in the source discussion page....I think I found the answer I needed lol, thank you guys for the insight. I understand this gear is probably 100% legit and the best gear on the market.

You don't say!

Is this his lab?

941fd051d1bca925e927c5ab8b161dc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This never happened. I personally I posted Bloods the gear is good and I have never had problems with the TA.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This never happened. I personally I posted Bloods the gear is good and I have never had problems with the TA.

Lol

Mainly I was referring to him as hammer but yes, there was bloods that came back low on prime. I'm sure u can still find the thread.

Lol too funny. Seems hammer just was too good :p

Get Shredded!

Haha wtf?! Yeah ok buddy, order away

who was better hammer or prime?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

but wasn't it the same guy? Which brand did he do better for?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I never ran Hammer gear so I cannot speak to that.. But I am currently running Primes gear, and have pulled good bloods on it, so I have nothing bad to say at all.. Honestly very happy.. The gear is working and is smooth.. What more can you ask for?

I never ran Hammer gear so I cannot speak to that.. But I am currently running Primes gear, and have pulled good bloods on it, so I have nothing bad to say at all.. Honestly very happy.. The gear is working and is smooth.. What more can you ask for?
You are a man of your word , you said you do a log for the free gear and you are doing it I wouldn't have followed him to the other board though. I really do believe you that the gear he sent you is good right now but the mans track record and word is shit only a matter of time before he scams again or sends out bunk or infectious gear hopefully just bunk .

FIRE hahaha. It seemed to be a gamble on last I had. Some I had great results with but the last couple bottles I had were underdosed if anything at all. Tossed em in the garbage along with his bullshit lies "they almost got at me bro!"

The gear isn't a problem until it is, but why increase the risk of getting ripped off or ruining your health by staying with a lab that's unstable at best. All the issues he posted openly about like controller deliveries,raids etc is more than enough WO the added risk of infection or being ripped off. Hammers gear was good for me until it was all underdosed or bunk trash. Hell the replacement formed a abcess that bust and left my quad inverted over an inch. It healed but you can still feel the inversion in the muscle... That was the replacement new MCT line that was brewed fucked up, couldn't use it WO dilution. Anybody who continues to use him will get no more than a "ugh yea" when prime customers get ripped off like hammers did (by the same guy lol), or worse by losing a limb...

Back