• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ready to eat meals, delivered meals

AJBsays

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering what people thought or if anyone is using any specific company for these pre cooked delivered meals? I know rich piana makes some, I think mealsfx, there is a bunch of different companies now doing this. Just curious if anyone has ordered any or tried any and seeing what people thought?

Use the search bar. I remember reading about this before. It's a little too pricy for me. I cook all my meals on Sunday and put in Tupperware and freeze. Then pull them out the night before

Use the search bar. I remember reading about this before. It's a little too pricy for me. I cook all my meals on Sunday and put in Tupperware and freeze. Then pull them out the night before
^^^^^^
This...
I sear 7 steaks, mix up chicken/mayo/pickles and put in tupperware. Takes about 30 seconds to pack my lunch and 5 min to make my dinner. Breakfast is always steak and eggs. Save your money!

I did use search bar and couldn't find anything on these meals that are being cooked and delivered .

Back