• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Damn you lion!!!

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Took advantage of the 10 kit puretropin special. Then he goes and offers me a deal I couldn't refuse! Thank God I stocked up on groceries for the next two months 😅😅. I do wish I would have ordered some of his raw powders but I'll have to do that next time

Took advantage of the 10 kit puretropin special. Then he goes and offers me a deal I couldn't refuse! Thank God I stocked up on groceries for the next two months 😅😅. I do wish I would have ordered some of his raw powders but I'll have to do that next time
Lol congratulations! Can't wait to see the TD and​ even more can't wait to see results!

ironlion@securenym.net

Good lab

International Anabolics offered bulk HGH....and we saw where they went with it. I still have 32 vials of Nuptropin. Might actually take do some bloods on the Nuptropin and then some bloods on the Puretropin just to see the difference.

I'm still kicking myself for not ordering some Test C with it.

Wife wants to run a kit or two before her meet. Im sure she will see some phenomenal results given that she runs tren pre meet as well.

100 grams would be less than 3 kits lol. I picked up 12 kits for just over 100$ a kit. And if it's really as phenomenal as they say, I would wager that a smidge over 1$ per iu is pretty damn
good

Back