• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prime pharma might be hammer anabolics...proceed with caution

desertwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title of this post implies evidence is pointing towards these labs being one and the same. After the boils and ripping off customers I would not get involved with this lab.

There certainly are several threads on other boards with some very convincing people.

Yeah saw this at Meso

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

As the title of this post implies evidence is pointing towards these labs being one and the same. After the boils and ripping off customers I would not get involved with this lab.

You probably have not spent a lot of time here but this is a known fact around ASF.

As long as he pays his bills he will be allowed to be here even though he ripped a bunch of people off

Yup this isn't new, it was pretty clear by like day 3

If someone else posts an 11, we know it's them

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There are half a dozen labs on here that have just been rebranding year after year. They either ruin thier name and come back as a dif lab or they leave nice and peaceful but then spend all there money and come back. The best is when they talk the exact same way almost for word or the price list is almost identical or they use the same reps.

I've only seen one other source ever brew test base/tren base/dbol. Seems like a dead giveaway, someone showing up with the same rare product a few months after the other disappeared.

I've only seen one other source ever brew test base/tren base/dbol. Seems like a dead giveaway, someone showing up with the same rare product a few months after the other disappeared.

Here at Basicstero we have Test Base, Tren Base and Stanozol blend.
We can assure you we aren't Hammer or AMA.

Here at Basicstero we have Test Base, Tren Base and Stanozol blend.
We can assure you we aren't Hammer or AMA.

I'm failing to see where I mentioned those two with stanozolol

Lol, yea. I definitely think basic might be a hammer and/or advanced alter now that you mention it. BSR too

There are half a dozen labs on here that have just been rebranding year after year. They either ruin thier name and come back as a dif lab or they leave nice and peaceful but then spend all there money and come back. The best is when they talk the exact same way almost for word or the price list is almost identical or they use the same reps.
Yes it happens all of the time in this business but there is a huge difference from getting big making money and shutting down before you get busted and coming back with a new name, and than we have shops like Olympus/dynapus and primal hammer who pull a half off sale and ripoff a bunch of new guys

People know and they still don't care. When it goes sideways don't expect much more than a "duh".

As long as he pays his bills he will be allowed to be here even though he ripped a bunch of people off

Sure he can pay his fees here

. Who the fuck is going to buy from hammer 2.0?

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

He's pretty much got the same customers as before 😂. And of the noobs ...

🤥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry OP this isnt really breaking news , but thanks

I'm waiting for the boils

Back