• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So..

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So as some of the longer standing members may remember, ive been dealing with an assload of medical shit....which brings me to my question. Has anyone experienced a drop in bp from ingesting a healthy dose of kratom?...about 12gs.

My blood pressure is fucking sky high normally. Like one of my last bp readings was 212/105. Averaging 170-180s/90s. I took some maeng da before my appmnt not thinking and i felt like shit in their office and my bp read 120/77. Which to me is alarming.

Last edited:
Subbed. Out of interest, why dose anything before a docs appointment?

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Honestly cause im an idiot and forgot. I usually take it upon waking up and that morning it didnt even register until it was too late.

i was at neuro for my many fucked up discs. I use the kratom sometimes instead of the norcos.

120/77 is alarming?
Thats a good bp.

Not that 120/77 was bad but the fact my bp hasnt been that low ever. Not even close. And coincidentaly i felt like co plete dog shit. I was sweating. Pale. Shakey. Thats why it alarmed me that when i felt like that my bp happened to drop hella. And it seems to be randomly occuring whenever i take kratom

Sounds like you body has compensated for the higher readings and basically adjusted accordingly calling the higher the "new" norm.

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

I hear that can happen after gay sex not sure about that tho

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back