• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kind of new here.

Buildingzt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have been a member for awhile now mostly lurking and learning from you guys so thanks! Used to compete about 8 years ago but between marriage divorce and raising a little one solo takes up some good time. Have been consistent in the gym as it keeps me sane and I have been off and on for about 3 years. Have never ran anything crazy but always learning.

im 5'8" 185 lbs at the moment not sure on bf% as I just look at a mirror.

Attachments

• IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 37
Thanks guys I appreciate all the knowledge you have

Looking awesome brother have you done any cycles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Looking awesome brother have you done any cycles?

yes but nothing more than a couple compounds, majority has been with just test and I haven't ever been above 750 week. Pictures make me seem bigger than I really am I think and good lighting. I'm only 185 just had a good pump and I'm pretty lean.

yes but nothing more than a couple compounds, majority has been with just test and I haven't ever been above 750 week. Pictures make me seem bigger than I really am I think and good lighting. I'm only 185 just had a good pump and I'm pretty lean.
Well you look awesome man if you have any questions feel free to pm me

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome Brother... That gym bathroom looks awfully familiar. Either we go to the same gym or our gyms look a lot alike.

Welcome to the forum!

looking good buildingzt, welcome to asf. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Welcome Aboard!

I've seen you around posting bro. Looking good man. Welcome to asf.

Yeah right now I am trapped in the cluster fuck that is MUSCLE FACTORY LABS placed an order 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since except "got the money." Waiting for them to make things right then hopefully more good changes will come. Goal is to get a little bit more lean while keeping this little size i have.

Yeah right now I am trapped in the cluster fuck that is MUSCLE FACTORY LABS placed an order 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since except "got the money." Waiting for them to make things right then hopefully more good changes will come. Goal is to get a little bit more lean while keeping this little size i have.
That sucks bro. Hopefully you get your pack soon.

I might know of a reliable shop that will send you quality anabolics with fast shipping lol. Get ahold of me if you need anything brother.

Get Shredded!
Thank you, I'm giving GP a try ordered a week ago just hoping that sends out quick but I am in the market looking for new suppl that's for sure.

Thats just ridiculous. Sorry about your experience with them. Like tripple said you should try someone else next time.

I'm already giving GP a try but will be looking around for a quality person. MFL has been lying out their ass or just avoiding communication which to me is easy to do and important.

Fixed?

Attachments

• IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 3
Back